Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Donny v Palarse 5th Round FA Cup 17/2/19

2»

Comments

• Options

Are you being racist digging out polish fans?
    Two of those guys put in my new Kitchen in the summer.
  • Options
    Sadly a comfortable win for Palace. The only consolation is that Doncaster were like us on Saturday, i.e. pretty toothless with poor set piece delivery
  • Options

Are you being racist digging out polish fans?
    Two of those guys put in my new Kitchen in the summer.
    My. Life. 
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    Oh joy, both of our friends are in the 6th round.

Hopefully they will be kept apart so not guaranteeing one of them, probably palice, being in the semis.

It was VERY painful watching the feathered ones go so close to winning the cup in 2016.  I do not want to go through that again.
    Man City v Millwall
    Man Utd v Palace

Both Manchester teams through
    And make a right few quid for the club in the process. Would’ve taken that at the start of the cup, all day long. 
  • Options
    God I nearly cacked my pants looking at those scary masks.
  • Options
    I can see why Leeds were so desperate to sign Daniel James from Swansea, so quick and direct.
  • Options
    cfgs said:
    I can see why Leeds were so desperate to sign Daniel James from Swansea, so quick and direct.
    never seen him before .. speed and skill .. the problem is that if he's continually fouled and kicked he'll end up injured and will eventually lose that blinding pace .. I can understand him blanking Sawyer after the latter hacked him down and then wanted to shake his hand .. a red card there would have left a big message
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    I'm not well at the moment.

The sight of jubilant spotty Nigels cavorting around with no shirts on, whether masked or unmasked, has done nothing to aid my recovery.
  • Options
    Oh joy, both of our friends are in the 6th round.

Hopefully they will be kept apart so not guaranteeing one of them, probably palice, being in the semis.

It was VERY painful watching the feathered ones go so close to winning the cup in 2016.  I do not want to go through that again.
    Man City v Millwall
    Man Utd v Palace

Both Manchester teams through
    Bump ahead of the draw
  • Options
    Palice and spanners could very easily get to the semis, oh joy.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Palice and spanners could very easily get to the semis, oh joy.
    My idea of football hell...   Thankyou Roland!