Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Donny v Palarse 5th Round FA Cup 17/2/19

edited February 2019 in General Charlton
Deserves it's own thread for our freaky, stripey neighbours from Surrey. Six changes for Woy's boys , no Zaha, COYR's (Donny that is).

Comments

• Options
    Watching this until they score.
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    Have faith big cup upset on the way in favour of the team that dumped our second team out back at the begining of December :wink:
  • Options
    I though bans were competition specific now, but Zaha's extra game ban is for the FA Cup today
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    Oops! Jammy gits, kin deflection :angry:
  • Options
    Nice of them not to make a single challenge on Schlupp though!!
  • Options
    We wish.
    That's all i can say...
  • Options
    TBF I wouldn't mind watching the Seagulls beat the Eagles in the Quarter final of the FA Cup and Murray gets the winner.

• Options
    Doncaster fans singing s*it Balotelli your just a s*it Balotelli to Batshuayi
  • Options
    Put BBC1 Wales on Swansea v Brentford, cracking game, Brentford play some lovely football.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    yep watching swans vs brentford. Much more enjoyable than watching Palace go through.
  • Options
    Palace well on top .. But Donny press well, like to play along the deck, quite incisive passing in midfield .. where they are weak is in the air .. when we play them we need to get Sarr and Taylor in the area and put in some decent crosses or set pieces .. a t m, that won't be easy, our crossing/ long attacking passes have been woeful 
  • Options
    You don't get to say this much about ex players but.....Lee Trundle looks far fitter now than when he played.
  • Options
    As has our shooting and free kicks...
  • Options
    Palace v Millwall FA Cup final to follow in May 

That would mean either 1 or both beating Man City and Chelsea/Man Utd

Not gonna happen
  • Options
    Palace v Millwall FA Cup final to follow in May 

If Man City draw Chelsea/Man U and the scums avoid each other in the next round I'm leaving the country immediately.

Bleak times, almost inevitable that at least one of them will get at least one day out at Wembley.
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    Donny look a pretty good side to be fair...
  • Options
    Great breakaway goal for Swansea outpaced everyone.
  • Options
    Konsa sent off.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited February 2019

• Options
    Konsa sent off.
    Konsa got a yellow when he did the foul for the first goal. Then a straight red for the last man foul.

Being Charltonised isn't just for Christmas.
  • Options
    Konsa sent off.
    Konsa got a yellow when he did the foul for the first goal. Then a straight red for the last man foul.

Being Charltonised isn't just for Christmas.
    so it was KONSA .. the BBC had it down as Barbet
  • Options
    Oh joy, both of our friends are in the 6th round.

Hopefully they will be kept apart so not guaranteeing one of them, probably palice, being in the semis.

It was VERY painful watching the feathered ones go so close to winning the cup in 2016.  I do not want to go through that again.
  • Options
    Oh joy, both of our friends are in the 6th round.

Hopefully they will be kept apart so not guaranteeing one of them, probably palice, being in the semis.

It was VERY painful watching the feathered ones go so close to winning the cup in 2016.  I do not want to go through that again.
    Man City v Millwall
    Man Utd v Palace

Both Manchester teams through
    Our luck, Man U v Man City, Nigels v Spanners.
  • Options
    Absolutely embarrassment to English football 
  • Options
    Are we sure the "C" word is still frowned upon?  Surely Admin must relent for this sort of thing?

Despicable wankers!