Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Lyle Slates Roland

Comments

• Options
    i wonder if LT will be fined two weeks wages for his comments

• Options

wouldn't put it past the EFL to charge Taylor with disrepute. Cant go round slagging of the good guys now can you......

needs more of this IMO. Wouldn't be surprised if he was "asked" to do this from the (football) management team.

• Options
    RD won't give a rat's arse ---- LT will be sold at the end of the season as will anyone the Rat can get a shilling for

Next season we will be looking at level 4 for the first time ever------- and as for RD ain't that stupid o yes his ego is !

• Options
    A big hooray for Lyle Taylor! The interesting thing here is that RD will have to respond to this in some way or another. How he chooses to do so will be fascinating.
  • Options
    I’m guessing Lyle has already been told that his contract will not be extended so is happy to speak out.

As for next season being a long one if the Rat is still here, I’ve a horrible feeling it will be over by Christmas
  • Options
    A big hooray for Lyle Taylor! The interesting thing here is that RD will have to respond to this in some way or another. How he chooses to do so will be fascinating.
    Tend to agree with GH (above)....LT will go at the end of the season, just a question of how much we get for him.....though no doubt the fee will be undisclosed.
  • Options

wouldn't put it past the EFL to charge Taylor with disrepute. Cant go round slagging of the good guys now can you......

needs more of this IMO. Wouldn't be surprised if he was "asked" to do this from the (football) management team.

Lyle Taylor is his own man, he doesn't suffer fools gladly, at 28 the guy is a free spirit and has had lots of clubs including many on loan. Despite spending time at XXXXXXXX when he was 18 and cleaning the boots of Neil Harris he has managed to recover from that traumatic experience and since at Wimbledon and Charlton has been on the money 
  • Options
    i feel like lyle has done this but probably after discussing with the team and gaffer. gaffer speaks out, he gets sacked. start striker and currently the most valuable asset? cant sack him can he, Lyle doesnt seem the sort to jump off a rocky ship either
  • Options
    Taylor is one of the most effective forwards in this league so let's hope Roland sells up before he gets a chance to sell him. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    You can not sell a player if he does not want to go !!! 

So if LT does not want to go and see his contract out he can - nowt duchalet can do 
  • Options
    Just when you think you can't love the guy anymore , he goes and does this. Brilliant !
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    Lyle Taylor - soon to be a disenchanted ex-employee. For me, he's up there with Killer, Super Clive and the almost incomparable Yann Kermogant.
  • Options
    Love his courage.

He really cares. Special bloke.

Keep at it Taylor!
  • Options
    He'll have Bowyer's backing on this as he must've been fully aware he was doing it
  • Options
    Breath of fresh air.
  • Options
    I can see the top 10 in this years player of the year vote being at other clubs.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited February 2019
    Bye...  AND to think my abstention from using the "C" word is holding firm.

Soon to join a long line of disgruntled ex-employees/customers Kyle, good luck at your next club!
  • Options
    Can't say I blame him for airing his frustration publicly.  The team is heading for the playoffs, he has a 30 goal partnership going with a good friend - and then the owner wrecks it all because he doesn't care if Charlton win, lose, draw or die.  All the old scrote cares about is getting back the money he owes himself.

• Options

Amazing. Can't believe he's said this... what a great guy. We're fortunate to have him. A few more players need to speak up, what have they got to lose?. Hopefully the nationals may pick this up.

• Options
    Missed It said:
    Can't say I blame him for airing his frustration publicly.  The team is heading for the playoffs, he has a 30 goal partnership going with a good friend - and then the owner wrecks it all because he doesn't care if Charlton win, lose, draw or die.  All the old scrote cares about is getting back the money he owes himself.

Through his own incompetence as well...  I'm gonna swear in a minute!
  • Options
    Cue incomprehensible OS rant from Ro-Lund about how it’s Lyle handicapping promotion by his poor disciplinary record, I mean what else has he done??
  • Options

He thinks he's a ~redacted due to new CL swearing rules~

He thinks he's a ~redacted due to new CL swearing rules~

Lyle Taylor

Thinks Rolands a ~redacted due to new CL swearing rules~

Better than my version, lets make sure this is sung on Saturday
  • Options
    Well done Lyle. Top man.
  • Options
    What makes you think RD will have to respond in some way or another ?