Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

NFL 19/20

Comments

• Options
    Refs have handed the Packers the game. Fucking shite the officiating this year
  • Options
    I tell you guys, living in Wisconsin is exhausting. Packer fans are the most thick headed twats to ever grace the earth and can only be compared to Liverpool fans
  • Options
    The Trey Flowers IHTTF call - I mean, it's just so blatantly fixed. And Al Riveron refuses to overturn DPI calls because he doesn't like the fact they can be challenged.

It's just not really fun, is it?
  • Options
    what is IHTTF ?
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    MrOneLung said:
    what is IHTTF ?
    Illegal hands to the face. Here's an "example", which is total bollocks:

https://www.clippituser.tv/c/rknzer

And the second:

https://www.clippituser.tv/c/kqgwwl 

Prior to last night, Trey Flowers had never been called for illegal hands to the face. Then he gets two of them, at critical moments of the game. 
  • Options
    Mahomes dislocateed his kneecap last night ☹️
  • Options
    We have mugged them right off there. Their next two firsts and a 2021 fourth.

So now they have to figure out how they're going to balance a roster with all the guys they have to pay/are currently paying, with Ramsey likely to demand the biggest ever CB deal.

We are entering a 2020 draft armed with two first-round darts in a class that has depth in several of our positional needs, and a potential stud in Minshew at QB, plus huge progression from the receivers this year.

Hopefully we can capitalise, and get some decent OL protection. Shame that Norwell has been an incredible bust.
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    PaddyP17 said:

So now they have to figure out how they're going to balance a roster with all the guys they have to pay/are currently paying, with Ramsey likely to demand the biggest ever CB deal.

We are entering a 2020 draft armed with two first-round darts in a class that has depth in several of our positional needs, and a potential stud in Minshew at QB, plus huge progression from the receivers this year.

Hopefully we can capitalise, and get some decent OL protection. Shame that Norwell has been an incredible bust.

LA have given away 5 consecutive years of 1st round picks 😂😂😂.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    PaddyP17 said:

LA have given away 5 consecutive years of 1st round picks 😂😂😂.
    And in return, have the Jags' first-rounders from 2014, 15, and 16! So they know they're just getting these picks back later, I guess... They out here playin' 6D underwater chess while we be playin' checkers
  • Options
    The penny has finally dropped for me.....Andy Dalton is complete dogshit.
  • Options

Show some gratitude. He's keeping you in touch with Miami for the top draft pick.

• Options
    There was the biggest ever bullshit call of roughing the passer in the Rams /Falcons games. 
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    There was the biggest ever bullshit call of roughing the passer in the Rams /Falcons games. 
    Calais Campbell got pushed over and fell down, incidentally making contact with Dalton's foot as he went down (well blocked by whoever was assigned to him). Dalton then stumbled, and RTP was called. 

The officiating is just total and utter dogshit right at the moment. Texans were robbed of a TD; the call you refer to; all sorts of other things. Every single week. It's embarrassing.
  • Options
    Hard luck! We were looking a lot better with our front seven defensively today which helped - back to their 2017 standards. We need to pay Yannick Ngakoue ASAP.

You guys were really missing your CBs and AJ Green, and your run defence... yeah. 

Despite the fact I genuinely think Dalton good be a good QB with the right weaponry, you probably need to move on and rebuild philosophically over the next couple of years. Snag Tagovailoa or Herbert in the draft and you'll be golden (presuming you have the 2nd overall pick as looks likely).
  • Options
    Cowboys started brilliantly but two unneccesarry penalties carry the Eagles on
  • Options
    That was a horrible start. Dallas seem fired up, but despite the disastrous start Eagles are right in there.
  • Options
    el-pietro said:
    That was a horrible start. Dallas seem fired up, but despite the disastrous start Eagles are right in there.
    2 minute warning.  Prescott to Cooper for 46 yards.  This drive could define the second half and rest of the game.
  • Options
    Supposed to be able to stop the run at the expense of the deep pass. Can't even stop the run tonight. This is awful.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Wow.  The Eagles REALLY are bad tonight.
  • Options
    Wentz better than Dak?!  Really??.....
  • Options
    I would just like to take this opportunity to thank the Eagles for their generosity in helping us to end our three match losing streak.
  • Options
    PaddyP17 said:
    Hard luck! We were looking a lot better with our front seven defensively today which helped - back to their 2017 standards. We need to pay Yannick Ngakoue ASAP.

You guys were really missing your CBs and AJ Green, and your run defence... yeah. 

Despite the fact I genuinely think Dalton good be a good QB with the right weaponry, you probably need to move on and rebuild philosophically over the next couple of years. Snag Tagovailoa or Herbert in the draft and you'll be golden (presuming you have the 2nd overall pick as looks likely).
    Dalton is 1-18 without Green as per the commentators quote yesterday, horrible. Shows really how good AJ is. Just imagine if he had a real stud throwing to him week in week out through his career probably a bang on for the HoF!
  • Options
    See Dalton threw three interceptions in five passes in 4th quarter ! 
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    See Dalton threw three interceptions in five passes in 4th quarter ! 
    Hence my earlier post comparing him to canine faecal matter 
  • Options
    Patriots defence is an absolute joke this year, although it helps when Darnold is lobbing it to you all night long
  • Options
    sam3110 said:
    Patriots defence is an absolute joke this year, although it helps when Darnold is lobbing it to you all night long
    Jesus. 11/32 for 86 yards and 4 INTs. That's got to be at least single digits in passer rating.
  • Options
    PaddyP17 said:
    sam3110 said:
    Jesus. 11/32 for 86 yards and 4 INTs. That's got to be at least single digits in passer rating.
  • Options
    Actually 3.6 according to some other reports