Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

NFL 19/20

Comments

• Options
    And obviously they've traded down. 
  • Options
    Trades back to back!
  • Options
    another year of Reiff getting blown out on the edge, fantastic stuff
    Move him to Guard? 
    And put _______ at tackle? If these lineman fall I think we might come back up. 
    They're saying Elflein moves out potentially.

Also, Darnell Savage wtf lol
  • Options
    Andre Dillard to the Eagles at 22.

Tytus Howards to the Texans at 23.
  • Options
    PaddyP17 said:
    Move him to Guard? 

At the minute it seems to be Reiff-Elflein-Bradbury-Kline-O'Neill.
    Taylor's slip is interesting and bizarre, was the top mocked tackle in most drafts.
  • Options
    No surprise with Josh Jacobs going to the Raiders. Makes too much sense for them to ignore him there. 
  • Options
    Love that pick Ravens. DeCosta played a blinder there. Bedtime for me. 
  • Options
    Fucking hell. Watched 3 hours for the Colts to trade............ We do have the 34th pick tomorrow so our GM not wanting to reach. We'll have something up our sleeve tomorrow
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    Josh Jacobs to the Raiders at 24.

Hollywood Brown to the Ravens at 25.

Montez Sweat to the Redskins at 26.

Johnathan Abram to the Raiders at 27.
  • Options
    Jerry Tillery to the Chargers at 28.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Are you guys really staying up all night for this? It’s like watching paint dry. 
  • Options
    So Pats up soon. Do they pick, or trade it for a second and a fourth?
  • Options
    LJ Collier to the Seahawks at 29.

DeAndre Baker to the Giants at 30.

Kaleb McGary to the Falcons at 31.
  • Options
    Are you guys really staying up all night for this? It’s like watching paint dry. 
    I did in previous years...... bit easier on the body clock now I'm based in Texas. :-)
  • Options
    I did in previous years...... bit easier on the body clock now I'm based in Texas. :-)
    OK, but you should be watching the Stars game 
  • Options
    N'Keal Harry to the Patriots at 32.

Good night!
  • Options
    N’Keal goes before DK, what a fall from grace he’s had since the combine. 
  • Options
    In killjoy mode. The draft is a lottery. You don't know what you've got until a couple of years down the road. You could end up with the most amazingly talented player but he could also be a complete brainless dick. Chiefs fan!
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    Disappointed the Broncos traded down but we'd already missed out on Hockenson and Whyte at that stage, need middle LBs not outside (have Miller and Chubb), so not enough value in Bush for us I guess.

Fant a steal at 20 but worried at hislack of blocking power. Some attacking weapons for Flacco to play with though (Sanders, Sutton, Lindsay, Fant), hope we have the OL blocking as we've been poor for 2-3 years there and lost a v good C. Will see what happens tomorrow with a couple of second round picks.  
  • Options
    PaddyP17 said:
    Move him to Guard? 

At the minute it seems to be Reiff-Elflein-Bradbury-Kline-O'Neill.
    Taylor's slip is interesting and bizarre, was the top mocked tackle in most drafts.
    Taylor rumoured to have injured his knee in workouts, it’s the only thing I can think of for the skip to the second round
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Actually happy with that - I like the look of Jonesy.
  • Options
    Very pleased with Rnd 1😊
  • Options
    I think people are jumping on Jones too quickly. He was surrounded by garbage in college. He's a safe pick but won't be anything special. A dinker and dunker. 
  • Options
    Just tried to do my first mock on https://predictpick.nfl.com/

I expect a few teams to trade up/down but here's my predictions based on teams staying put, for what they're worth:

1. Cards - Kyker Murray, QB
    2. 49ers - Nick Bosa, DL
    3. Jets - Quinnen Williams, DT (Could trade down)
    4. Raiders - Dwayne Haskins, QB
    5. Bucs - Josh Allen, EDGE (I think they'll trade down)
    6. Giants - Daniel Jones, QB
    7. Jags - Jonah Williams, OT
    8. Lions - Montez Sweat, EDGE (I think they'll trade down)
    9. Bills - Rashan Gary, DL
    10. Broncos - T.J. Hockenson, TE
    11. Bengals - Devin White, LB
    12. Packers - Ed Oliver, DL
    13. Dolphins, DL - Dexter Lawrence (possibly a QB but I think they're full tanking in 2019 and can they really turn down Dexter Lawrence if he's sitting there?)
    14. Falcons - Greedy Williams, CB
    15. Redskins - Marquise Brown, WR (I think they'll trade a 2nd-4th for Josh Rosen)
    16. Panthers - D.K Metcalf, WR
    17. Giants - Clelin Ferrell, DL
    18. Vikings - Jawaan Taylor, OL
    19. Titans - Noah Fant, TE
    20. Steelers - Parris Campbell, WR
    21. Seahawks - Jonathan Abram, S
    22. Ravens - A.J. Brown, WR (wishful thinking, I'd be happy with a C or G or Josh Jacobs but think they'll trade down at least once, i.e. bottom of the first and then again to second round).
    23. Texans - Andre Dillard, OL
    24. Raiders - Josh Jacobs, RB
    25. Eagles - Deandre Baker, CB
    26. Colts, Devin Bush, LB
    27. Raiders - Jeffery Simmons, DT (risky pick)
    28. Chargers - Drew Lock, QB
    29. Chiefs - Byron Murphy, CB
    30. Packers - Irv Smith, TE
    31. Rams - Rock Ya-Sin, CB
    32. Patriots - N'Keal Harry, WR
    Just a word of advice - the is no way Bill Belichek will draft a WR in the first round. 

So tough to predict first rounds though. I got 6/32 and four of the first six picks correct which I'm happy enough with. They were:

1. Cards - Kyker Murray, QB
    2. 49ers - Nick Bosa, DL
    3. Jets - Quinnen Williams, DT 
    6. Giants - Daniel Jones, QB
    24. Raiders - Josh Jacobs, RB
    32. Patriots - N'Keal Harry, WR
  • Options
    Having read up on reactions from people who know more than me, the Bradbury pick is growing on me. Elflein hasn’t been all that at centre but played a lot of guard in college so can easily slide over while Bradbury is being compared to Kelce so hopefully can hold down the middle of the line for years to come. 

Taylor, Ford, Little and Risner are still on the board and I wouldn’t be all that shocked to see us trade up a couple of spots to get one of them. 
  • Options
    My colts with the 2nd pick today. I fully expect it to be Greedy Williams
  • Options
    Having read up on reactions from people who know more than me, the Bradbury pick is growing on me. Elflein hasn’t been all that at centre but played a lot of guard in college so can easily slide over while Bradbury is being compared to Kelce so hopefully can hold down the middle of the line for years to come. 

Taylor, Ford, Little and Risner are still on the board and I wouldn’t be all that shocked to see us trade up a couple of spots to get one of them. 
    Regarded as the best C in the draft. It's a good pick. 
  • Options
    Harry's stats are enormous for last season, if Gordon can come back healthy, clean and in the right state of mind, Brady's targets, even without Gronk, are stacked
  • Options
    Reasonably happy with Burns coming to Carolina, helps fill the need left by Davis. Got a lot of holes though, we need to find a couple of gems late on.