Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Tourists From Hell Visit New Zealand And The Whole Country Unites Against Them

2»

Comments

• Options
    lolwray said:

Shameful...apologies to NZ </blockquote

Why appologise for them

they are a representation of their own community

• Options
    I'm not sure N Zealanders recognise or care about the fine differentiations between one type of fat ignorant British lout and another.
  • Options

lolwray said:

Shameful...apologies to NZ

Why appologise for them

Sadly for most they are just a representation of Britan, I had Chinese friends laughing about it today.
  • Options
    Yes, but did they put onions above or below their hot dogs?
  • Options

I'm not sure N Zealanders recognise or care about the fine differentiations between one type of fat ignorant British lout and another.

I think they probably do recognise it as they've got their fair share of ignorant louts, whether they care or not is a different matter.

Good to see people championing New Zealand's right to fuck off anyone they perceive as unacceptable to be in their country though
    On behalf of the Maori population.
  • Options

lolwray said:

Why appologise for them

Sadly for most they are just a representation of Britan, I had Chinese friends laughing about it today.
    Bit prejudice ain't it?

Not a pop at you Stu
  • Options

I think they probably do recognise it as they've got their fair share of ignorant louts, whether they care or not is a different matter.

Good to see people championing New Zealand's right to fuck off anyone they perceive as unacceptable to be in their country though
    If you break the law you invalidate your visa, I just wish we were stricter about it.
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    I wouldn’t apologize for anyone else’s behavior I am sure NZ has its own lookie likeys
  • Options

lolwray said:

Why appologise for them

Bit prejudice ain't it?

Not a pop at you Stu
    Yes, but is it any worse than 'crazy yanks' after another mass shooting? Prejudice is everywhere.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Let me just state that I was 100% sure this was gonna be about Americans when I opened it and was shocked to see it wasn't
  • Options

lolwray said:

Why appologise for them

Bit prejudice ain't it?

Not a pop at you Stu
    Yes, but is it any worse than 'crazy yanks' after another mass shooting? Prejudice is everywhere.
    No it's not and I totally agree
  • Options
    Rossman92 said:

Let me just state that I was 100% sure this was gonna be about Americans when I opened it and was shocked to see it wasn't

Meeeee too. Get in!
  • Options
    Danepak said:

They refused to clean all their stuff up, after being at the beach.
    Check out the mouthy little shit.

https://youtu.be/8dhJcI0Wmkg

Without the sound, I thought it was you in the video @Danepak :wink:
  • Options

Two weeks holiday and a whole country wants then deported. Yet, we have to these scum buckets in our country for all their naturals. Can't we send them somewhere !

Send them to Ireland just before we put the border up!
  • Options
    I wonder if we can ship them out once we are out of The EU?
    Wishful thinking I suppose.
  • Options

Awful.
    I have many questions.
    But mainly, how do they have passports?
    Extremely unusual for them to travel (hilarious given their origins).
    It really sticks in my throat that they have Irish accents. I bet that wee garcon has never set foot in Ireland.
    And most of Ireland can’t stand them either.
    British my ar5e.

This
  • Options
    I have traveller/pikey family on my mums side (unfortunately) of all of them I’ve met in my 51 years, only one is a decent human being, the rest are piss taking, manipulative, ignorant, thieving troglodytes I wouldn’t trust not to nick christening presents and funeral flowers.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    DA9 said:

I have traveller/pikey family on my mums side (unfortunately) of all of them I’ve met in my 51 years, only one is a decent human being, the rest are piss taking, manipulative, ignorant, thieving troglodytes I wouldn’t trust not to nick christening presents and funeral flowers.

I put every Somalian I’ve met in the that bracket, can we start shipping them out too?

Just keeping in line with the nature of the thread.
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    im sure ROI changed a law re Travellers a year or so ago,something to do with attending schools i think.This is why a good few "travelled" over here

A good mate in Ireland explained his Irish understanding of Travellers.
    1) Travellers or real gypsies
    2)Then there were Tinkers who sold stuff door to door,worked on farms doing seasonal work.
    3)The lowest if the low were/are Nackers --theives,scum bags etc etc

so i guess low nackers are a bad thing as one of our players knows after getting booted in them yesterday

As for this mob in NZ it makes me ashamed to be European
  • Options

DA9 said:

I put every Somalian I’ve met in the that bracket, can we start shipping them out too?

Give it a few minutes, I'm sure there'll be someone along to tell you how foreigners (fat British louts) being deported from beautiful NZ is nothing like deporting antisocial foreigners from the UK. And that you're actually well out of order for comparing the 2. They might even give you a flag
  • Options

DA9 said:

Give it a few minutes, I'm sure there'll be someone along to tell you how foreigners (fat British louts) being deported from beautiful NZ is nothing like deporting antisocial foreigners from the UK. And that you're actually well out of order for comparing the 2. They might even give you a flag
    Seems pretty unlikely.
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    jamescafc said:

Danepak said:

They refused to clean all their stuff up, after being at the beach.
    Check out the mouthy little shit.

https://youtu.be/8dhJcI0Wmkg

Without the sound, I thought it was you in the video @Danepak :wink:
    @jamescafc All jokes aside, you know where it happened, right?
    At Takapuna Beach, almost opposite the Regatta Club.
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:

DA9 said:

Seems pretty unlikely.
    This is about New Zealand, not Australia
  • Options
    let the All Blacks pack loose on them
  • Options

let the All Blacks pack loose on them

Or