Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Tourists From Hell Visit New Zealand And The Whole Country Unites Against Them

https://www.boredpanda.com/british-tourist-family-deported-new-zealand/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=lmaomommy

A family of Brits have been on holiday in New Zealand and their behavior has caused uproar from essentially the entire country. They've behaved so badly that they've been given a deportation notice!!

I'd bet a tenner that they're either Millwall or Leeds

Comments

• I think it's pretty obvious who they are.
    Law abiding UK taxpayers.
  • Do as you likeys
  • Scouser
    Do as you likeys
  • Pikey scum - not travellers
  • edited January 2019
    Definitely pikey, which means this holiday was paid for by benefits and ill gotten gains.

Two things occur to me, 1 the "Irish travellers" around my area never go on holiday (the rest of Cranbrook would love a break from their shenanigans) and 2 it is a shame they will be allowed back here.
  • Telling visitors to NZ to go home is pretty unusual behaviour by Kiwis but in the case of tourists from Liverpool who have been creating mayhem around Auckland it’s totally justified,” he said.
  • Horrible Pikeys . They should drop the lot in the middle of the ocean and do us all a favour.
  • Once their names are released by UK newspapers you’ll know exactly what they are. My guess will be tinkers. Scum bags whatever they are.
  • edited January 2019
    Bloody hell, I saw that a group of them caused chaos in the Canaries over Christmas, about 40'strong. But for a dozen to upset an piss off an entire nation. Oh and they are British, one of the reasons I am almost ashamed to put that on a form anymore.
  • edited January 2019
    They refused to clean all their stuff up, after being at the beach.
    Check out the mouthy little shit.

https://youtu.be/8dhJcI0Wmkg
  • Sponsored links:

• Rossman92 said:

https://www.boredpanda.com/british-tourist-family-deported-new-zealand/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=lmaomommy

A family of Brits have been on holiday in New Zealand and their behavior has caused uproar from essentially the entire country. They've behaved so badly that they've been given a deportation notice!!

I'd bet a tenner that they're either Millwall or Leeds

Okay, I'll have that
  • You can forsee the outcome of that little shits life. Pissing on society on a daily basis, theiving, robbing and grasping whatever he can get his scummy hands on. Dealing with police and authority on a weekly basis draining good honest law abiding tax payers money. But bless him twas his upbringing.
  • If they caused problems on the plane on the way over, let's hope the airline ban them from flying with them.

British passports?
  • Channel 5 material. I wouldn’t be surprised if they are already signed up or will be in the near future. All a bit contrived for me. Que the normal early evening trash tv series.
  • Addickted said:

If they caused problems on the plane on the way over, let's hope the airline ban them from flying with them.

British passports?

Let them walk home.
  • iaitch said:

Addickted said:

If they caused problems on the plane on the way over, let's hope the airline ban them from flying with them.

British passports?

Let them walk home.alone
  • iaitch said:

Addickted said:

British passports?

Let them walk home.
    Or swim....that should sort the problem out!
  • You can forsee the outcome of that little shits life. Pissing on society on a daily basis, theiving, robbing and grasping whatever he can get his scummy hands on. Dealing with police and authority on a weekly basis draining good honest law abiding tax payers money. But bless him twas his upbringing.

There are probably two or three like that child in every classroom.
  • Sponsored links:

• Shameful...apologies to NZ
  • Solidgone said:

iaitch said:

Addickted said:

British passports?

Let them walk home.alone
    Will Mo Sallah lift his shirt today to reveal 'bring them home' emblazoned on his vest?
  • The return of the Lewisham 13
  • Feel sorry for the New Zealanders having to put up with them... Also feel proud of them as its a truly beautiful country and have some good laws to protect that for everyone so is good to see them not letting anyone take the piss
  • Awful.
    I have many questions.
    But mainly, how do they have passports?
    Extremely unusual for them to travel (hilarious given their origins).
    It really sticks in my throat that they have Irish accents. I bet that wee garcon has never set foot in Ireland.
    And most of Ireland can’t stand them either.
    British my ar5e.
  • Addickted said:

seth plum said:

You can forsee the outcome of that little shits life. Pissing on society on a daily basis, theiving, robbing and grasping whatever he can get his scummy hands on. Dealing with police and authority on a weekly basis draining good honest law abiding tax payers money. But bless him twas his upbringing.

There are probably two or three like that child in every classroom.
    And you're probably wrong.
    Even one can make lessons near impossible.
  • PWR but how did they afford flights to NZ in the first place??