Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Palace at it again

2»

Comments

• Options
    cblock said:

But then we did'nt go into administration. How about paying all those smallish businessmen who are owed. Just a thought.

Two of those ex businessmen slept there last night.
  • Options
    Both Goldberg and Jordan lost a shed load of money in there attempt as supporters to make their local club successful.
    Noades was a business man first and supporter 2nd so had no financial problems.

The bias against all things Palace is understandable but credit them with showing other clubs that don't just pay lip service to the homeless problem, be proactive.

As I live six miles away from Selhurst and surrounded by Palace and Chelsea fans I may have a different take on the so called rivalry.
  • Options
    Having been a rough sleeper many years ago, and also volunteering in the early days of St Mungo's I would judge this to be an excellent effort by Crystal Palace, and like our response to the food bank appeal is to be praised.
    Years ago as a volunteer I was quite taken by the number of ex service folk sleeping rough.
    We look to be entering a cold spell, and shelter, even at Selhurst Park, is a decent, empathetic and civilized thing to offer those who have fallen in hard times, it could be any of us after all.
    It would of course be better if rough sleeping was reducing not increasing.
  • Options
    Well done Palace. Helping anyone less fortunate than yourself should never be scoffed at. Petty sniping is embarrassing in the circumstances.
  • Options
    Redskin said:

They could cure cancer , create world peace and send Kelly Brooke round my house while the wife was at work and wouldn’t give those tossers any credit . Fuck’em.
    You’ve all gone soft.

Pathetic.
    Perhaps they could find your sense of humour as well while their at it ...
  • Options

Redskin said:

They could cure cancer , create world peace and send Kelly Brooke round my house while the wife was at work and wouldn’t give those tossers any credit . Fuck’em.
    You’ve all gone soft.

Pathetic.
    Still pathetic, and it's they're .
  • Options

Club lounge being used as a homeless shelter when temperatures drop below freezing

Fair play....that's probably the first decent words I've said about them in a long while.
  • Options
    Redskin said:

Redskin said:

You’ve all gone soft.

Pathetic.
    Still pathetic, and it's they're .
    And you call me pathetic 😂