Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Palace at it again

Just heard on the radio they are going to let the homeless use their stadium ......again. Assume they won't be charging this time.

Comments

• Just heard on the radio they are going to let the homeless use their stadium ......again. Assume they won't be charging this time.

To what club?
  • Club lounge being used as a homeless shelter when temperatures drop below freezing
  • Yep, well done Palace.
  • Virtue signaling pricks

;)
  • Good stuff - well done the stripeys
  • Credit where it's due. Well done Palace. More organisations should do this. Especially the ones who own empty properties.

Still hate Palace though.

• Sponsored links:

• Another reason not to 'hate' Palace.
    Well done them.
  • credit where it's due, some things are more important than football rivalries and this is a wonderful initiative
  • Brilliant idea.
  • Well done
  • So much better than turning the ticket office into an NHS call centre.
  • Can't believe I'm praising them, but we'll done Palace. Still hope you get f*****g relegated though.
  • They will scrap this when they realise most of those turning up will be Millwall supporters.
  • Fair play to them... I don't see us doing it.
  • Sponsored links:

• But then we did'nt go into administration. How about paying all those smallish businessmen who are owed. Just a thought.
  • Dazzler21 said:

Fair play to them... I don't see us doing it.

CAFC are planning a similar scheme but, due to ongoing cost savings, the homeless will be given a cosy space in a training ground trench, one puddle each to drink from and a portion of 14 woodchips to eat.

But, to be fair, we are not on the EPL gravy train.
  • Well done to them. I hope they don’t just give them a roof over their head though. They need to at least give them all a black coat and hat each, teach them manufactured chants and songs to create a fake atmosphere, give them a light show then make them scream like little girls when an eagle flies over their head. Only then will they be doing a good deed.
  • Millwall could do the same as they don’t use most of the stadium; or indeed the middle bit of the pitch.

Fair play to Palace though.
  • It's a great gesture, well done Palace.
  • Roy is arranging a Warhummer (woooohhhuuummer) tournament.

(Well done Palace)
  • To be fair, that's a lovely gesture. Fair play to them.

F**king stripey pr**ks
  • Dazzler21 said:

Fair play to them... I don't see us doing it.

10 or 15 years ago I could.

Shows how far we have moved from the values the club once had (now only seen in the community trust).

Well done Palace
  • They could cure cancer , create world peace and send Kelly Brooke round my house while the wife was at work and wouldn’t give those tossers any credit . Fuck’em.
    You’ve all gone soft.

Pathetic.