Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Accrington | Sat 19 Jan | 3pm KO | Match Preview, Predictions, News & Views

Comments

• Options
    Addicks to win 3-1
  • Options
    Frustrating 1 - 1
  • Options
    Will do us a world of good putting these to the sword and heading to Peterborough on a high, 2 nil Charlton
  • Options
    Unlikely to all come in I suppose, but what do you people think?

We have scored quite early on a number of occasions this season and the rest goes in line with my prediction and preview on here.
  • Options
    They are another honest side, Coleman is no mug, and they have a couple of players who can hurt you.
    We really have to be at it today.
  • Options
    An unconvincing 6-0 home win
  • Options
    Expecting to be much harder than most people imagine.

2-1 win which keeps the pressure on the top 2
  • Options
    Sage said:

We have scored quite early on a number of occasions this season and the rest goes in line with my prediction and preview on here.

Only one I disagree with is Taylor and Grant to score

Shrewsbury / Plymouth / Shrewsbury are the only games when I think its happened... Its surely happened more but isnt that often
  • Options
    2 0 home win
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Worryingly I think this could be a match where it all comes together and we get a hat full of goals and all the little seat kickers that have been dragged along to a kids for a quid game by well meaning adults who should know better will decide charlton are the team for them and will want to come back...the queues at half time will only get worse from today...
  • Options

Sage said:

Only one I disagree with is Taylor and Grant to score

Shrewsbury / Plymouth / Shrewsbury are the only games when I think its happened... Its surely happened more but isnt that often
    Bradford away, Walsall at home they also scored in too. - it was Grant who scored twice against Plymouth, I believe Taylor missed a penalty in that game.

Four times this season isn’t much, I agree but four times in 15 wins isn’t too bad, if they do today, 5 in 16 wins is decent.
  • Options
    My only prediction is that as I've just had a hair cut, my head will be cold this afternoon
  • Options
    Buy a hat
  • Options

Buy a hat

I'll have my hood up so I look like a surly yoof :smile:
  • Options
    So much for my Goalkeeper comments in the Preview - Accrington have signed Dimitar Evtimov from Burton Albion and goes straight into todays squad

Is a former Bulgarian U21 International yet doesnt really have much League experience (played just the eight games for Burton)
  • Options

So much for my Goalkeeper comments in the Preview - Accrington have signed Dimitar Evtimov from Burton Albion and goes straight into todays squad

Is a former Bulgarian U21 International yet doesnt really have much League experience (played just the eight games for Burton)

Let’s hope he’s nervous.
  • Options
    I thinks its a win, Fortress Valley and we march on to Peterborough 3-0, the deadly duo G&T with the goals
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Got at feeling today is the day that @happyvalley is spot on.
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    seth plum said:

They are another honest side, Coleman is no mug, and they have a couple of players who can hurt you.

Very true. I had an affair with Billy Kee last year - he promised to leave his wife for me but he was just stringing me along. All my friends warned me that this is what men do, and he was just looking for a bit of fun, but I turned my back on them all - I was blind. I feel such a fool but I still wake up thinking about him every day.

Sorry. I'm bored.
  • Options
    Maxwell to start?
  • Options

Maxwell to start?

Only if he has a silver hammer
  • Options
    Told you all the line up yesterday!! ;)
  • Options
    3-0 to Addicks, last 30 mins at a gentle trot.
  • Options

Told you all the line up yesterday!! ;)

Yup, I was dead wrong.

Just so we're clear, Wilberforce Orcan is actually a footballer right? Not a figment of my imagination?

Not seen him play for the U23s yet but I hope he scores 10 today.
  • Options
    Teams up.

Cullen starting.

I'll start a match thread
  • Options
    Ok guys if you’re starting the match thread, please remember to include the date in the title. Cheers
  • Options
    Charlton to win 3-0 again.

Grant, Taylor, and BFG with the goals.

@ross1 to get a couple of assists.

Even though I attend the home games I still follow the match thread so carry you on young man! :smiley: