Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Leeds v Derby tonight 11th Jan

2»

Comments

• Options
    Clarke is a scary player.
    Be funny as fuck if Leeds got points deducted though.
  • Options
    Playing some decent football this Leeds team. Derby can’t keep hold of the ball. How dirty are this Derby side!
  • Options
    We talk about our goalkeeping situation but Leeds have three keepers and the oldest one is just 22 - he's played in his career just 37 matches and the other two have one appearance between them!
  • Options
    No different from scouting a match surely
  • Options
    That’s disgusting from Leeds keeper!
  • Options

Really??

Scouting a match is 100% different.

A team will play different depending on who they are playing, you scout a match but for all you know the next game the formation will change there will be an injury in training.

But training the day before a game will be specific to that game, things u want to keep underwraps.

As Lampard said they had an injury and the spy would have seen that player sitting out the training session
  • Options
    Leeds keeper should be off.
  • Options
    The Leeds keepee did not need to have his foot so high there, if ref had seen it it would have been a red
  • Options
    Laddick01 said:

Clarke is a scary player.
    Be funny as fuck if Leeds got points deducted though.

Clarke’s first league start tonight.

Leeds supporters have been saying for a while about starting him but Bielsa has been very cautious and protective over him as he’s raw and only 18. Clarke usually comes on for Harrison at half-time, no doubt Derby we’re preparing for that tonight. Instead they both started, Clarke got man of the match and Harrison got the second.

One for the future but got a big future ahead of him. Even better with Bielsa being his coach. The good thing about him is how he releases the ball at the right time and doesn’t take too many touches, which is huge for an 18 year old winger.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Really??

Scouting a match is 100% different.

A team will play different depending on who they are playing, you scout a match but for all you know the next game the formation will change there will be an injury in training.

But training the day before a game will be specific to that game, things u want to keep underwraps.

As Lampard said they had an injury and the spy would have seen that player sitting out the training session
    Iimagie loads of clubs do the exact same thing, if you don't like it, don't train in public view!

This is only a story because it's Leeds / Lampard
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    I seem to recall that official spying on the opposition is called scouting. It happens regularly. The spying type almost certainly happens regulalrly as well, albeit the Leeds s(cout)py was probably a bit obvious sitting on a bucket in the bushes and ony speaking Spanish. The only difference here is that the media darling took offence that it was happening and created a storm on a bucket.
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    Yes, as long as he didn't break in, surely he is entitled to watch. It is up to Derby to ensure nobody can see anything. Or if they were being clever, throw him some fake leads on set pieces!
  • Options

Yes, as long as he didn't break in, surely he is entitled to watch. It is up to Derby to ensure nobody can see anything. Or if they were being clever, throw him some fake leads on set pieces!

Quite - I really can’t see, provided the bloke was on public land, how it’s any different to a team scouting their opposition by watching them play a match. Seems a bit of a fuss over nothing.
  • Options
    I am really confused as to why people say scouting a match is the same.

Formation change from game to game, injuries happen during the week.

Watching a match against a different team is different to spying on a training session the day before a game, as the training a day before a game will be specific to that game.

As Lampard said they had an injury in training that they were keeping quiet but the spy would have seen that player sitting out the session.
  • Options

I am really confused as to why people say scouting a match is the same.

Formation change from game to game, injuries happen during the week.

Watching a match against a different team is different to spying on a training session the day before a game, as the training a day before a game will be specific to that game.

As Lampard said they had an injury in training that they were keeping quiet but the spy would have seen that player sitting out the session.

“Spy” is pretty dramatic wording.

If you are doing something that is visible from public land why would you be surprised when the public have visibility of it?
  • Options
    I'm not sure paulie understands what public means, around and around in circles we go.
  • Options

I'm not sure paulie understands what public means, around and around in circles we go.

I do understand what public means WTF

I was just saying u cant compare a training session a day before a game to scouting a match a week before.

Also if training has to be stopped whilst police come because someone is in a bush then its not right and is spying
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I do understand what public means WTF

I was just saying u cant compare a training session a day before a game to scouting a match a week before.

Also if training has to be stopped whilst police come because someone is in a bush then its not right and is spying
    What laws were broken? None

What rules were broken? None

I'd absolutely consider it a form of scouting and it's 100% happened before. Any scout who is not formally announed is a form of spying, there's nothing wrong with it.

I'd be dissapointed if Charlton have never had a peak at our oppos training.