Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Holidays 2019

Comments

• Options
    went to Valetta (Malta) last night, omg if thats your thing, just wow
  • Options
    Please expand
  • Options
    We’re off to Palma next Saturday. Don’t know when we’ll be coming back though as BA just sent me an email to say the flight back is cancelled due to industrial action. Arseholes.
  • Options
    Boom said:
    We’re off to Palma next Saturday. Don’t know when we’ll be coming back though as BA just sent me an email to say the flight back is cancelled due to industrial action. Arseholes.
    @Boom.  Check again as some people were advised flights cancelled in error. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-49460958

• Options
    edited August 2019

Cornwall is fab in the sun, but the jelly fish... jeez!

• Options

Cornwall is fab in the sun.
    Good to see you got your shadow into the shot. 
  • Options
    Just booked the sensatori in Crete for October. Lovely jubbly.
  • Options
    Just booked the sensatori in Crete for October. Lovely jubbly.
    I have not been to this hotel but have been to a few Sensatori hotels around the world and loved them all
  • Options
    I was super dad the other night as I won the evening game show at the hotel. The mascot is Russell the Brussel and every night they have a compo for a t shirt. When I told my daughter that Russell Brussel was my nickname at school she was desperate for me to win. I went up against a woman in a ninja challenge and I’m afraid to say my competitive dad jeans kicked in and I wiped the floor with her (to be fair, she was fucking rubbish).

Apparently she was on stage that night as it was her 25th anniversary. Still thought she was hopeless and I was invincible.

Saw her with her family today by the pool. Her old man is blind and has clearly been suffering health wise and their kid is special needs.

Realised that kissing my (non-existant) guns and sliding to the floor when I won probably wasn’t my finest hour.
    Russell the Brussel? A sprout as a mascot? Pictures please...  

Shouldn't that say live life on the vag , in your case ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    MrOneLung said:
    Boom said:
    @Boom.  Check again as some people were advised flights cancelled in error. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-49460958

Cheers. Still cancelled though. Booked a flight back the next day with easyJet

• Options
    Will be in Menorca on saturday for the reading game anyone know a place that will be showing it or will it have to be ifollow?
  • Options
    Calm after the storm in "Sunny" Southern Spain.
  • Options
    looking at doing a weekend in november up north somewhere. 

train up friday night after work and back sunday evening. 

any shouts of anywhere thats a bit scenic, easy to get to, plenty of eats and drinks 

cheers in advance. 
  • Options

any shouts of anywhere thats a bit scenic, easy to get to, plenty of eats and drinks 

cheers in advance. 
    York is supposed to be a good weekend away.
  • Options
    I’ve just been in Cadaquez for a few days. A gem of a place. 
  • Options

cheers in advance. 
    York is supposed to be a good weekend away.

Agreed. York is easy to get to and a good weekend.

Bath is a bit different too, but not up north

• Options
    have done bath - really enjoyed it, and would recommend to anyone. 
  • Options

cheers in advance. 
    Edinburgh
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

cheers in advance. 
    Edinburgh
    Thanks but done Edinburgh last year also love the city am up there again in December. 
  • Options
    although 2019/2020 worth checking out easy jet sale just booked return flights to berlin txl for £47.60 pp in febuary 
  • Options
    EasyJet release their summer 2020 flights on 19th September.

Log on around 3am to grab your bargains.
  • Options
    Have just booked a weekend in Bath in October so any restaurant/things to do recommendations very welcome!!
  • Options
    Have just booked a weekend in Bath in October so any restaurant/things to do recommendations very welcome!!
    Not to sure about restaurants, but plenty of good pubs there.
  • Options
    we went to a lovely italian overlooking the river and bridge, will get the name for you was v nice, we lucked in as the fireworks were the same night so made it even better, as per above spoilt for choice with pubs plenty of choice and the bath ales are delicious!
  • Options
    Just got back from a week at a Tui Family Life resort in Gran Canaria with kids (2.5 and 8months).  Can't recommend the baby club 0-3 years enough. Put the kids in 2hours a day. Came home feeling like I'd had a holiday.
  • Options
    Just got back from a week at a Tui Family Life resort in Gran Canaria with kids (2.5 and 8months).  Can't recommend the baby club 0-3 years enough. Put the kids in 2hours a day. Came home feeling like I'd had a holiday.
    Will remember this for next year.
  • Options
    Approaching mid fifties and going to Ibiza for the first time next week 
  • Options
    Went to the Annabel hotel in paphos a few months ago and loved it. The deal came up again last week so have booked again for next may.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!