Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Art

1235»

Comments

• Options
    DOUCHER said:
    Redskin said:
    DOUCHER said:
    shine166 said:
    This Picasso quote sums it up perfectly and was a natural genius.

'It took me four years to paint like Raphael, but a lifetime to paint like a child'
    'not got the brains he was born with' might be another - only joking, i'm sure picasso must have had something - not something i've ever wanted, mind you   
    You are a piece of work: come on then, let's see some of yours.
    thankyou - said i will upload my first 5 paintings once i've finished my 5th - it's not finished yet
    I look forward to it...
  • Options
    Redskin said:
    DOUCHER said:
    Redskin said:
    DOUCHER said:
    shine166 said:
    This Picasso quote sums it up perfectly and was a natural genius.

'It took me four years to paint like Raphael, but a lifetime to paint like a child'
    'not got the brains he was born with' might be another - only joking, i'm sure picasso must have had something - not something i've ever wanted, mind you   
    You are a piece of work: come on then, let's see some of yours.
    thankyou - said i will upload my first 5 paintings once i've finished my 5th - it's not finished yet
    I look forward to it...
    i'm sure you will - i have never said i'm a brilliant artist - i took up painting on 27th of december after receiving the equipment as a present - i've run out of certain colour's so can't finish my 5th just yet but don't want to disappoint so will upload my last completed painting (my most recent) in the meantime and my half finished 5th 
  • Options

• Options
    Any happy little mistakes?
  • Options
    sorry, is that a question to me? if so, i dare say there are loads
  • Options
    DOUCHER said:
    Its  Bob Ross quote 
  • Options
    shine166 said:
    DOUCHER said:
    Its  Bob Ross quote 
    heard of him - in fact my brother has started calling me him - never watched but will do given my new found interest
  • Options
    If you haven’t a fish tank at home then watch Bob Ross. He is brilliant. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Newish at Greenwich market. Only open for takeaway at the mo.
  • Options
    I don't understand the mural down near the Maze Hill pool....looked at it and couldn't figure out what it was meant to be saying...can see and appreciate the skill but don't get the message (but then I'm not that intelligent...)..  There's a bloody awful 'mural' on the side of a house on Vanbrugh Hill, about half way down, kind of opposite the back garden of the Van pub...goodness knows what's going on there....

My mate Ben is an artist and I have zero understanding of what he does either, but people seem to like it, which is great for him. https://www.juxtapoz.com/news/painting/anatomy-of-the-artist-benjamin-spiers/

As a side note, my wife used to create all the art for Neil Buchanan on Art Attack...am sure we've got some of that around the house...

• Options
    I don't understand the mural down near the Maze Hill pool....looked at it and couldn't figure out what it was meant to be saying...can see and appreciate the skill but don't get the message (but then I'm not that intelligent...)..  There's a bloody awful 'mural' on the side of a house on Vanbrugh Hill, about half way down, kind of opposite the back garden of the Van pub...goodness knows what's going on there....

My mate Ben is an artist and I have zero understanding of what he does either, but people seem to like it, which is great for him. https://www.juxtapoz.com/news/painting/anatomy-of-the-artist-benjamin-spiers/

As a side note, my wife used to create all the art for Neil Buchanan on Art Attack...am sure we've got some of that around the house...

Who was forced to deny rumours he is Banksy.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-54061948

Which means your wife could be....

...where do you live?
  • Options
    My daughter painted this, a pair of my trainers for a school project 

• Options
    Gribbo said:
    Hope they got a kicking
  • Options
    The van Gogh is behind glass, won't have been damaged at all
  • Options
    Total c**ts, but still got excited when the one with brown hair looked like she was about to get her top-nuts out on 00:05 seconds
  • Options
    DOUCHER said:

This reminds me of Rowland Hilder, Kentish landscape artist (deceased).

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    IdleHans said:
    Yeah, I would never, ever defend defacing art for any cause, but given it has a glass covering, this just about qualifies as a fair protest 
  • Options
    Actually, I wouldn't cry if that last piece was defaced for being, as the kids say, cringe 
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    IdleHans said:
    Yeah, I would never, ever defend defacing art for any cause, but given it has a glass covering, this just about qualifies as a fair protest 
    You don't really think they planned this as a fair protest...they don't even understand the concept of a fair protest, just thick prats, probably didn't even think it was protected by glass, just leave 'em glued to the wall for a couple of days, won't do it again...
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    IdleHans said:
    You don't really think they planned this as a fair protest...they don't even understand the concept of a fair protest, just thick prats, probably didn't even think it was protected by glass, just leave 'em glued to the wall for a couple of days, won't do it again...
    Ziptie them to a goalpost during a match
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    Leuth said:
    IdleHans said:
    Good idea, but maybe forget to untie them and they can spend a few days in the wet and cold until the next match...
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    Leuth said:
    IdleHans said:
    Good idea, but maybe forget to untie them and they can spend a few days in the wet and cold until the next match...
    But then we wouldn't have the legitimately brilliant art that is the Cutters Man cutting them loose while grimacing 
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    Leuth said:
    Leuth said:
    IdleHans said:
    But then we wouldn't have the legitimately brilliant art that is the Cutters Man cutting them loose while grimacing 
    Yep,sounds brilliant, but leave them there a week, then the Cutters can do there work...double bubble..👍