Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Wimbledon | Sat 15 Dec | 3pm KO | Match Preview, Predictions, News & Views

13»

Comments

• Options
    edited December 2018
    Winning away at the league leader's and then losing at home to a team in a relegation place is classic Charlton. 0-2.
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

Even if he doesnt I wonder if Bowyer would go 4-3-3 almost with

Steer
    Solly | Bauer | Pearce | Sarr
    Lapslie | Bielik | Aribo
    Fosu | Ajose | Marshall

Be better than going for the usual formation with Hackett-Fairchild in Taylor's place

I thought Marshall was doubtful as well mate, we need a plan 'C' :wink:

Edit; revert to type with the Nabster up top :smiley:
    Reeves instead of Marshall then... ?
  • Options
    cafc_se7 said:

mr.se7 said:

Please may someone advise me if you still have to use a VPN for Ifollow or can you pay to watch as normal? Thanks

You'll need a VPN today... Its only games that arent @ 3pm on a Saturday where you wont need one
    Being lazy and without having to scroll back through the thread, can someone give a brief description of how I get the match via vpn in the uk?
    - Login to your iFollow account and register for a free pass on the Wimbledon webpage
    - Turn your VPN on (Netherlands / Denmark etc. tend to be reliable locations)
    - Go to the Match Centre and click buy a match pass if you did have the location as the Netherlands the cost should be €6
  • Options
    edited December 2018

RedChaser said:

Even if he doesnt I wonder if Bowyer would go 4-3-3 almost with

Steer
    Solly | Bauer | Pearce | Sarr
    Lapslie | Bielik | Aribo
    Fosu | Ajose | Marshall

Be better than going for the usual formation with Hackett-Fairchild in Taylor's place

I thought Marshall was doubtful as well mate, we need a plan 'C' :wink:

Edit; revert to type with the Nabster up top :smiley:
    Reeves instead of Marshall then... ?
    Possibly and I know he was returning from injury but he would need to up his performance levels after the Donny cup game and cameo at Blackpool, better v Pompey though.
  • Options
    After all the excitement of Tuesday. Brought down to earth. 0-1
  • Options
    2-1 Sarr mom and Ajose to begin a scoring spree.
  • Options
    I’m expecting a highly entertaining 0-0
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    5:1 why not...ei...? Why the Roland not...
  • Options
    Suffering with an arthritis flare up so won't make the game.

Last time it happened and I missed the game was when we played Barnsley and won 2-0 so hopefully I'll end up taking another one for the team today and miss a victory.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!