Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Repeat *** CARD Advent Calendar ***

124»

Comments

• Options
    Happy Christmas @Nug (Legend) :smile:
  • Options
    WSA said:

Happy Christmas @Nug (Legend) :smile:

Thanks mate. Merry Christmas to all.
  • Options
    My favourite Christmas CARD ever !

Thank you.
    xx
  • Options
    Love Charlton
    Hate Roland
  • Options
    Thank you @CARD and especially @Nug for these. I got something in my eye watching some of these! Simply superb. 😊
  • Options
    Time to watch these with smiles on our faces instead of tears in our eyes??

Thank you, @Nug

• Options
    CARD said:
    It's that time of year again. We don't usually do repeats - but these have a special place in our hearts. Just a little reminder. He's still here and so are we. Here's hoping for a happier, Roland free Charlton in 2019. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uv2E1UDRZCY&feature=youtu.be
    And, Lo! It came to pass......
  • Options
    Hopefully
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Wow! Just watched these all through again instead of doing the hoovering! (I'm in trouble!). Some incredible memories.

The Sheff Wed one is one of my favourites. Love Bowyer but if he decides to move on, I hope the new owners would consider bringing SCP back. What a great man he is. And what an effing idiot Douchbag was for treating him as badly as he did. 
  • Options
    So proud of our club. Thank you CARD for this calendar. Full of tears of happiness this year. 
  • Options
    I wait every year for the 15th to come around, might have to take a sneaky peak....