Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Burton v Charlton | Tue 27 Nov | 7:45pm KO | Match Preview, Predictions, News & Views

Comments

• Options
    Assume this will be £10.00 on the night - having to sign-up on the Burton site?
  • Options
    cafc-west said:

Assume this will be £10.00 on the night - having to sign-up on the Burton site?

Just answered my own question! Yes its available for £10 on iFollow - click here.
  • Options
    ross1 said:

Does anyone know if away tickets can be purchased on the night. I have a friend in Shropshire who wants to come and see the mighty Addicks!

FANS will be able to pay cash-on-the turnstiles for terrace admission to tomorrow’s home game against Charlton (kick off 7.45pm).

Charlton fans can pay in cash for the away terrace - the Russell Roof Tiles sand.
    Thanks Ross1.
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    Fumbluff said:

ross1 said:

Does anyone know if away tickets can be purchased on the night. I have a friend in Shropshire who wants to come and see the mighty Addicks!

FANS will be able to pay cash-on-the turnstiles for terrace admission to tomorrow’s home game against Charlton (kick off 7.45pm).

Charlton fans can pay in cash for the away terrace - the Russell Roof Tiles sand.
    Dammit I was just thinking I quite fancy this for no real reason , now it’s getting easier, does anyone know how close to the ground we can park?
    @Fumbluff you can park at the ground, massive car park £5.
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

Fumbluff said:

ross1 said:

Dammit I was just thinking I quite fancy this for no real reason , now it’s getting easier, does anyone know how close to the ground we can park?
    He only needs one space red.
    You going tomorrow?
  • Options

Leuth said:

Sage said:

With Hackett-Fairchild not playing today for the U23s, he will almost certainly be in the squad tomorrow night.

He's looked properly, irredeemably useless every time I've seen him, and I attend Checkatrade games so I've seen quite a bit of him. God knows what they see in him
    Henry on his way to see you.
    He's only saying it to get a reaction.
  • Options
    Happy with a point but think we can pinch all three 0-1 Taylor.
  • Options
    clb74 said:

RedChaser said:

Fumbluff said:

ross1 said:

You going tomorrow?
    Yes mate what about yourself?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    RedChaser said:

clb74 said:

RedChaser said:

Fumbluff said:

ross1 said:

You going tomorrow?
    Yes mate what about yourself?
    Had a few beers Saturday and booked up,
    I expect to be in tears by this time tomorrow.
  • Options
    Burton 2 - 0 Charlton

• Options

Burton 2 - 0 Charlton

No way Jose

• Options
    edited November 2018
    Fear we might go for a Burton tomorrow and tyre late on at the Pirelli stadium.
    May pinch a draw if sharp up front.
    Desmond 2-2.
  • Options

Fear we might go for a Burton tomorrow and tyre late on at the PIrelli stadium.
    Desmond 2-2.

Are you doing the match tread tomorrow?
  • Options
    Could all be a let down.
  • Options
    Could be a Goodyear at the Pirelli
  • Options
    5 - 1 to the Addicks
  • Options
    An all too rare midweek away game for me, Burton are no flat tyres but think we will be pumped up for this

• Options
    Confidence is high, winning seems second nature now and goals are beginning to flow.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Expect the worst, that way anything but a loss is a bonus.
  • Options
    After the "euphoria" of three league wins on the trot i expect a resounding kick in the sweetbreads.

1-0 to Burtons the Tailors
  • Options

Fear we might go for a Burton tomorrow and tyre late on at the PIrelli stadium.
    Desmond 2-2.

Are you doing the match tread tomorrow?
    No, it would be the pits if I did it.
  • Options
    Tough game, i would take 2-2 Taylor/ Grant. COYR these are the games you can pull out the bag
  • Options
    Looking forward to it . A new ground for me . My prediction is a Desmond.

• Options

After the "euphoria" of three league wins on the trot i expect a resounding kick in the sweetbreads.

1-0 to Burtons the Tailors

Our defence to be caught out like Dummies ?
  • Options
    https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5bfd0ae622dd3/buy-on-the-night-at-burton-albion
    Almost 500 travelling Addicks have already secured their places for Tuesday’s game.
  • Options
    “I think we’ve got to be careful with the older ones and he [Ward] is a bit older – so Saturday-Tuesday-Saturday can be a bit tough,” said Charlton manager Bowyer. “We have to weigh up and see how he is today [Monday] because I’ll probably name the team today.
    https://www.londonnewsonline.co.uk/lee-bowyer-on-fitness-of-jamie-ward-and-pat-bauer-as-charlton-boss-admits-more-careful-approach-needed-for-burton-game/
  • Options
    clive said:

“I think we’ve got to be careful with the older ones and he [Ward] is a bit older – so Saturday-Tuesday-Saturday can be a bit tough,” said Charlton manager Bowyer. “We have to weigh up and see how he is today [Monday] because I’ll probably name the team today.
    https://www.londonnewsonline.co.uk/lee-bowyer-on-fitness-of-jamie-ward-and-pat-bauer-as-charlton-boss-admits-more-careful-approach-needed-for-burton-game/

Sounds like it'll be the same midfield from Saturday then just with Fosu coming in for Ward
  • Options
    Anyone streaming the game tonight out of interest!