Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Euro 2020 qualifying

167891012»

Comments

• Options
    This structure is a bloody nightmare for fans of all competing nations.
    As an England fan in the second round we could be in either Dublin, Copenhagen or Munich, all on different days and we won’t know which till a few days before.

Abd that flows into the quarter final scenarios too.
  • Options
    England to play Italy and Denmark (both @ Wembley) next March before playing Austria (in Vennia) and Romania (England venue TBC) in June ahead of Euro 2020
  • Options
    This structure is a bloody nightmare for fans of all competing nations.
    As an England fan in the second round we could be in either Dublin, Copenhagen or Munich, all on different days and we won’t know which till a few days before.

Abd that flows into the quarter final scenarios too.
    Realistically we're going to be playing in Dublin then Rome, or Copenhagen then St Petersburg. 

Doesn't look like any 2nd round games are in Munich though, wiki says if we do finish 3rd and go through then it could be in Bilbao, Glasgow or Budapest. But it's a pretty safe bet to say we're not going to finish 3rd in our group anyway.
  • Options
    I have put in for QF tickets, hopefully Rome and the middle group game at Wembley, also fancy the Vienna trip as never been there before. 
  • Options
    How did they decide who plays one of the 3rd placed teams in the last 16?

Seems like the whole tournament is always gonna favour certain teams.
  • Options
    Also didn't realise that Germany play all their games at home so that has to give them the edge in that group.

Surprised that not a single game is held in Paris, yet we have games in Baku and Bucharest.
  • Options
    Also didn't realise that Germany play all their games at home so that has to give them the edge in that group.

Surprised that not a single game is held in Paris, yet we have games in Baku and Bucharest.
    France was going to be one of the hosts but dropped out because they held the 2016 edition
  • Options
    ballot results out and managed to get

all 3 group games 
    round of 16 ( conditional on england getting there )
    semi ( conditional on england getting there ) 
    final ( conditional on england getting there )

managed to get cat 3/ fans first to the lot so if england went all the way would be paying just under £400 for the lot. 

only slight issue is you have to pay uefa now for all the tickets and then they refund you if england dont make it. 
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    ballot results out and managed to get

all 3 group games 
    round of 16 ( conditional on england getting there )
    semi ( conditional on england getting there ) 
    final ( conditional on england getting there )

managed to get cat 3/ fans first to the lot so if england went all the way would be paying just under £400 for the lot. 

only slight issue is you have to pay uefa now for all the tickets and then they refund you if england dont make it. 
    I got all of the group games but missed out elsewhere but not got a loads of caps so only fair. Just paid for mine this morning. 

Really looking forward to the group games. 
  • Options
    Do they only notify you by email if you are successful?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I would think if you was unsuccessful they would of emailed as well but could be wrong. 
  • Options
    I would think if you was unsuccessful they would of emailed as well but could be wrong. 
    Ok. Must be a delay then. Thanks! 
  • Options
    log on to your UEFA account it will tell you on that. 
  • Options
    Well done to those going, I missed out on all those I went for and now have to rely on others not paying UEFA up front. Have been lucky in the past so cant grumble.
  • Options
    They did send out unsuccessful emails if you were an England away member
  • Options
    So pissed off that I didnt get any.

Then again I didnt apply for any and have never been to an England game before  :D  :D:D