Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Coping with driving test nerves?

13»

Comments

• Congratulations! :smiley:
  • Congratulations, this is just the start. My DI said it would take another couple of years of meeting all the different road conditions and the behaviour of the other drivers on the road before you could really call your self a driver. In hindsight it was pretty good advice. Also, was a bit odd and scary to be driving at first without yout DI ...
  • Congratulations. I took my test round Blackheath and passed first time twenty years ago, and I'm still a lousy driver. 
  • edited November 2019
    I am a good driver and a bad driver. This applies to almost everybody. It is important to try to be as good as you can be a learn from any mistakes you make. When you pass your test, my instructor told me that you are now considered safe enough to continue learning on your own. And most of us are still learning after many years.
  • Excellent. You will now learn to drive properly because you will be relaxed.  
    Get out in the car early on a Sunday morning. Get used to driving about on your own with very little traffic. Gradually the roads will get busier and you will relax into it with more confidence. 
  • 25May98 said:
    Excellent. You will now learn to drive properly because you will be relaxed...
    Either that or you'll start driving like an arsehole like everyone else does :wink:

Seriously though,  congratulations - enjoy your new freedom.
  • Well done.
    all the best drivers pass 4th time.
    Er.....saying that for a friend :smile:
  • Sponsored links:

• Good for you and enjoy...Don't fret about your driving but that of others ..keep ya eyes peeled
  • Congratulations! I passed part two of my test last month and it was my third go. I was extremely nervous as I only had three chances left for part two and if I had used up all five chances then my previous passed part would be cancelled, the RMB6000 (about GBP666) training fee would be wasted and I'd have to start all over again with another RMB6000. I still have two parts left to take and both only five chances. That's how ridiculous Chinese driving test is.
  • Just an update on this.  After nearly 2 years & 3 tests, I passed my driving test today at the 4th attempt.  My theory expires today too!!!!

I'm more relieved to finally get it done more than anything
    You driving to Millwall?