Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

NFL Fantasy League

Comments

• Options
    Nice to see my team have turned it on for the playoffs, shame it's the fucking consolation ones to take 8th place.
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    It's a close one in the Champ game, not sure 33 points will be enough to hold out with Diggs & Jones in a shoot-out..!
  • Options
    Good match up Romsey. I didnt think I would do it but Aaron jones has been a stud most of the season. The zeke/eckler no show helped me too. Really enjoyable season again. Already looking forward to the draft!! Merry christmas all!
  • Options
    tommyr said:
    Good match up Romsey. I didnt think I would do it but Aaron jones has been a stud most of the season. The zeke/eckler no show helped me too. Really enjoyable season again. Already looking forward to the draft!! Merry christmas all!
    What a performance by Jones! Well played mate, was a good end to the season although I am gutted, enjoy the little trophy on your profile! 'til next year, Merry Christmas!
  • Options
    I somehow finished 3rd overall

well done everybody - am off to my draft board to prep for next season.
  • Options
    Well done all, enjoyed that
  • Options
    Set up a 14 team fantasy league if anybody is interested. Will randomized and set draft time once all spots are filled.
    https://sleeper.app/i/mWbZg17Kk9kK
  • Options
    Count me in 
  • Options
    I'm in!
  • Options
    Is this in addition to the usual fleaflicker league 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Set up a 14 team fantasy league if anybody is interested. Will randomized and set draft time once all spots are filled.
    I'm in! First time doing fantasy football so will probably come last, but wanted to get in on it for a while!
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    One presumes so!
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    Yea sorry.
  • Options
    I'm in. Sleeper is the best fantasy football platform.
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    Yea sorry.
    Are you basically setting up the XFL of Fantasy Football leagues?!
  • Options
    Soooo, is the season gonna start on time and are we gonna do a draft on the fleaflicker ?
  • Options
    Was just thinking about this today - fleaflicker auto-renews right? I'm down for both that and Sleeper, are there thoughts on a draft date?
  • Options
    Sounds good! 
  • Options
    I think the administrator has to set up the draft but I did get a fleaflicker email reminder today.

are people generally working from home still - gives more scope for time/date of draft.
  • Options
    im up for this again

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited August 2020
    Let's go
  • Options
    Go for it. Was fun last season.
  • Options
    I'm in, absolutely. Have already prepared by doing a 45-man roster dynasty startup draft. That took weeks.
  • Options
    I've become quite obsessed with dynasty SF TE premium leagues. 
  • Options
    Rather than doing a one day draft, we have the option of doing a slow one and just starting now. So people will get an email when it's their turn.

Just a lot of people to try and get in on one night/time
  • Options
    Yes - slow draft would be great. 
  • Options
    Even if you do 8 hours per pick
  • Options
    Works for me 👍
  • Options
    Usernames not showing up on the site, but need the team names Redarmy, Addickted to Chiefs and Hey Darnold! from last season to confirm they are in or not, then we are good to go
  • Options
    If you have any spare places I'd be keen to join