Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

NFL Fantasy League

Comments

• Options
    PaddyP17 said:
    Held on to Kenyan Drake for ages, subsequently forgetting to put him in when on a much better team. And he goes and scores THAT. Sigh.
    Did the same in another league. Big fan of Drake (Kenyan, not the other one).
  • Options
    PaddyP17 said:
    @tommyr - I've put in an offer, I dunno if you think it's fair, but I would say so! We definitely both benefit
    I think its a fair trade for sure but i cant do it until after this game week as i have 2 of my rb's on Bye week so i cant fill my team. will accept monday if that still works for you?

• Options
    Didn’t have the balls to start Kyler vs 49ers 

He put up 30 points. I’m now starting Trubisky after losing out on Carr by $10 on Waivers. 

Cant wait for next season :)
  • Options
    tommyr said:
    PaddyP17 said:
    @tommyr - I've put in an offer, I dunno if you think it's fair, but I would say so! We definitely both benefit
    I think its a fair trade for sure but i cant do it until after this game week as i have 2 of my rb's on Bye week so i cant fill my team. will accept monday if that still works for you?

Yeah that's cool. Even though Lindsay is on a bye that week, I'm sure I can cope with what I have.
  • Options
    Laddick01 said:

He put up 30 points. I’m now starting Trubisky after losing out on Carr by $10 on Waivers. 

I can only think you've not seen Trubisky play this year.
  • Options
    Shame I’m up against @PaddyP17 this week as my team actually has a pretty strong projected points total for once.
  • Options
    I think I might give @Laddick01 a first win - despite Trubisky.
  • Options
    Laddick01 said:

Looking at the rest of the available QBs though, and Trubisky is probably the best of a terrible bunch.

Well... maybe he's not, but there's a real dearth of choice given there are so many teams in this league.
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    Shame I’m up against @PaddyP17 this week as my team actually has a pretty strong projected points total for once.
    Projections aren't everything! And my team is about as consistent as the Independent Group For Change's name, so we'll see what happens.
  • Options
    Laddick01 said:

As a Bears fan I know Trubisky’s mediocrity all too well. Though he can put up decent numbers sometimes as Nagy still seems incapable of running the ball properly.

Watch him throw <100 yards no touchdowns now.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    well I have got Tarik Cohen and  Allen Robinson from the misfiring Bears offence.
  • Options
    ok - so how are your original drafts looking ?

Mine is pretty ropey.

1.2  Alvin Kamara RB NO : wish had gone for C.Mc but not been helped by Brees injury.

2.13 Damien Williams RB KC : Seriously under performed

3.2 Adam Thielen WR Min : Picking up after Kirk Cousins travails early doors

4.13 Allen Robinson WR CHI : bang average - poor QB not helping

5.2  Hunter Henry TE LAC : Injured in week 1 and cut week 2 (replaced by Will Dissly who did well but then went on IR)

6.13 Tarik Cohen RB CHI :  awful awful awful - not broker 8 points in a game yet

7.2   Drew Brees QB NO : injured week 1 and cut - luckily had Big Ben in reserve

8.13 Ben Roethlisberger QB Pit : yeah, about that....

9.2 Geronimo Allison WR : Cut week 3 - only broken 6.5 once all season

10.13 Mark Andrews TE BAL : Quite a success

11.2  Mohamed Sanu WR ATL : Poor - cut 

12.13  Justin Tucker K BAL :  Another good Baltimore selection

13.2  New England Pats DEF: my MVP's - what a defence.

14.13 Jamaal Williams RB GB :  Cut him early - performed well since
  • Options
    Passed up on Cook for Bell
    Passed up Thomas for Hill
    Jacobs was about the only value I got the whole draft.
  • Options
    Auto-drafted for the first four rounds...

1.8 - DeAndre Hopkins - great that he fell to me. No complaints.
    2.7 - JuJu Smith-Schuster - disappointing but bad luck because of Roethlisberger getting injured.
    3.8 - Derrick Henry - my RB1. Fair play. Decent value in R3.
    4.7 - Kenny Golladay - performed to a good standard but given my WRs are strong now, happy to trade for the similarly valued Philip Lindsay.
    5.8 - Duke Johnson - not the Texans' RB1, so cut.
    6.7 - Kenyan Drake - meh. Not that good but may yet improve. Probably not worth a sixth-rounder.
    7.8 - Royce Freeman - crap, cut
    8.7 - Kalen Ballage - thought he would be value. I was wrong. Cut.
    9.8 - Carlos Hyde - great pick! Better than Duke.
    10.7 - Kirk Cousins - would have been good if I stuck with him. Cut though, and have been riding on the Minshew/Josh Allen hype.
    11.8 - Greg Olsen - good TE pick that late, but since cut.
    12.7 - Jaguars D/ST - fine. Whatever. It's a relatively okay D.
    13.8 - Devante Parker - meh. Dolphins were gonna be bad, but not THAT bad. Poor and cut.
    14.7 - Josh Lambo - 3rd ranked kicker. Yay. But whatever.

Waivers is where I have mullered it though. Chark and Waller have smashed it, while Allen and Minshew have generally been serviceable. 
  • Options
    Just shoot me now. 

Thielen off with reoccurrence of hamstring injury and Brissett off with a knee injury 
  • Options
    I’d like to thank Dalvin and the Chipmunks for outbidding me on Carr and Wentz whilst already having Mahomes. 

My week is over already.
  • Options
    Laddick01 said:
    I’d like to thank Dalvin and the Chipmunks for outbidding me on Carr and Wentz whilst already having Mahomes. 

My week is over already.
    Trubisky 24 yards at the half! Ouch
  • Options
    Think I only have 5 of my original draft left. McCaffrey is keeping me in most games currently with the rest chipping in with enough points to keep me competitive.
  • Options
    I'm still reluctant to release Dede Westbrook because I'm afraid to admit I reached
  • Options
    Cousins radar has been well off today. Fortunately we’re still in touching distance of the Chiefs 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Right, despite Trubiksys attempts at sabotaging my week I should hopefully go 1-8 this week.

Fully expect Dak and Gallup to now combine for 50+ points and the Cowboys D to blank.
  • Options
    All I can say is when is the draft ?
  • Options
    Didn't realise quite how many players I have on a bye week this week. Whoops.
  • Options
    PaddyP17 said:
    Didn't realise quite how many players I have on a bye week this week. Whoops.
     Ha - just looked and you have 8 (eight) on bye week !!!
  • Options
    Thankfully: 

- D/ST and K are easy to sort out;
    - Minshew is done;
    - Conley is the worst $200 I've ever spent but oh well;
    - ... I have a bench lol
  • Options
    Paddy and his Jags are like Harry Redknapp texting Crouchy, Defoe and Yakubu and saying ‘ I am getting the gang back together’ 
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    Paddy and his Jags are like Harry Redknapp texting Crouchy, Defoe and Yakubu and saying ‘ I am getting the gang back together’ 
    Chark is a top ten wideout; Lambo is a top kicker and we currently have issues within the red zone; our D/ST is theoretically capable; and Foles... Well, Josh Allen's starting, but even so!
  • Options
    Nice of my team to finally turn up. Was looking forward to my first round pick next year but instead will probably finish middle of the pack. 

Disappointing. 
  • Options
    Laddick01 said:
    Nice of my team to finally turn up. Was looking forward to my first round pick next year but instead will probably finish middle of the pack. 

Disappointing. 
    Against one of the only other two teams (thus far) in triple figures. I've got a bit unlucky!
  • Options
    Ooh it is the play offs this week