Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton offer new contracts to seven players

13»

Comments

• Thought it was a good bit of technique from Reeco to connect with the ball when he tried that back heal yesterday - Bit more of a connection and it may have gone in as was past the 'keeper

One goal can make a world of difference for a youngster - Didnt work out for him at Boreham Wood it seems but hopefully we'll be able to send him somewhere that'll work for him in January like it did for Karlan last season

With Lapslie only now ready @ 21 we get a constant reminder that Grant is still young himself in First Team terms; RHF wont get too many opportunities now (especially with us out of all Cups) but would give him a couple more years (Be surprised if he only signs for a further season) to try and prove himself but would potentially make this his last contract if not
  • Who was that "shit" striker we had last season that so many "experts" on here said should never play for us again?

Got sent out on loan to Crawley. Glad we got rid as not heard anyone slagging him off this season.

Sorry Henry but you need to get your head out of his backside for 2 minutes.

Karlan is 4 months older than RHF, Karlan always looked like he had potential but needed a loan spell to get his confidence and he went on loan and took his chance

RHF has been on loan twice now both non league, the most recent being in September when a non League team only deemed him good enough to play 2 games, I have watched RHF a few times this season for 1st team and everytime he has been poor and nowhere near enough quality.

If this time next season Reeco has done what Grant has done and scored 9 League.goals before October, I will do any forfeit of your choice.

It wont happen as I said there are only 4 months between these 2 in age and Grant is miles better than RHF
    Paulie, don't be an idiot.

Reeco is a young player who might make it or might not.

He needs to make the step up but so far hasn't but last year Grant was being written off, now its RHF

I can't help the fact that you, and Leuth, don't get that Reeco love in is a running joke but if you start throwing around insults to make yourself hard don't get upset when you get it back.

Who was that "shit" striker we had last season that so many "experts" on here said should never play for us again?

Got sent out on loan to Crawley. Glad we got rid as not heard anyone slagging him off this season.

Sorry Henry but you need to get your head out of his backside for 2 minutes.

Karlan is 4 months older than RHF, Karlan always looked like he had potential but needed a loan spell to get his confidence and he went on loan and took his chance

RHF has been on loan twice now both non league, the most recent being in September when a non League team only deemed him good enough to play 2 games, I have watched RHF a few times this season for 1st team and everytime he has been poor and nowhere near enough quality.

If this time next season Reeco has done what Grant has done and scored 9 League.goals before October, I will do any forfeit of your choice.

It wont happen as I said there are only 4 months between these 2 in age and Grant is miles better than RHF
    Paulie, don't be an idiot.

Reeco is a young player who might make it or might not.

He needs to make the step up but so far hasn't but last year Grant was being written off, now its RHF

I can't help the fact that you, and Leuth, don't get that Reeco love in is a running joke but if you start throwing around insults to make yourself hard don't get upset when you get it back.
    No doubt you have a point, I was writing Grant off and couldn’t be happier with how he has done.

Won’t be doing the same with RHF but would be amazed if he does anything like Grant. At least Grant had valuable attributes, RHF looks poor imo (at the minute).
  • Not seen anything in RHF to suggest he'll be anything different to the long list of young strikers who've not broken through with us, Ansah, Hanlan, Umerah, Pigott etc, but may have a career at a lower level.

Karlan has England youth caps, whereas RHF is someone released by Dagenham
  • edited December 2018

Not seen anything in RHF to suggest he'll be anything different to the long list of young strikers who've not broken through with us, Ansah, Hanlan, Umerah, Pigott etc, but may have a career at a lower level.

Karlan has England youth caps, whereas RHF is someone released by Dagenham

There aren't a tremendous number of levels below us anymore.
  • A bit of bulking up and manning up would be good for RHF. His technique & touch look good and he links well...but he's non-existent in the air. He would have looked a lot better playing alongside Taylor (as did Ajose v Mansfield to be fair).