Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Pantomime

124»

Comments

• Options
    Anyone seen any pantos over last couple of weekend. Have heard Bromley is good this year. Seeing Greenwich this weekend and Dartford next week?!! 
  • Options
    The takeover is a pantomime. 
  • Options
    Going on Sunday with Kelly and the kids to Beauty and the Beast at Catford.

Shame that Belle isnt being played by Emma Watson(I could watch that movie with her playing that role all day haha)
  • Options
    Went to The Palladium today ,Julian Clary , Paul O'grady , Gary Wilmott , some ventriloquist fella plus a few others
    Really really  funny as ever , the usual smut and some magic and circus stuff that was pretty mental (I wont spoil it for those who are going to see it )

Tickets well lumpy but brilliant and a nice atmosphere in London 

• Options
    The takeover is a pantomime. 
    Beat me to it Dicky.
  • Options
    Been to Bromley for alladin, kids liked it but i found it rather slow and not very good.  Go to the palladium soon.  
  • Options
    Been to Bromley for alladin, kids liked it but i found it rather slow and not very good.  Go to the palladium soon.  
    Bromley or the panto?
  • Options
    Went to The Palladium today ,Julian Clary , Paul O'grady , Gary Wilmott , some ventriloquist fella plus a few others
    Really really  funny as ever , the usual smut and some magic and circus stuff that was pretty mental (I wont spoil it for those who are going to see it )

Good to hear; we're looking forward to seeing this on new year's eve
  • Options
    Mrs AFKA and one mini AFKA we Dartford on saturday and said it was good. Phil Mitchell from Eastenders the main name
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Went to Peter Pan at Dartford, very good.
  • Options
    I must admit I love panto, trouble is ‘my kids’ have grown up, and I think people would think I was a bit sinister sitting there without kids, need some grandkids!
  • Options
    Went to Peter Pan at Dartford, very good.
    going to watch it Saturday then to the harvester for something to eat, my kids love it almost as much as my mum does.

she has already booked next years tickets and i dont think they have even said what it is or whos in it!
  • Options
    my daughter and myself are off to see Peter Pan at Dartford on Monday, looking forward to it.
  • Options
    going  to Dartford in a couple of weeks , I’m more in to it than my kids .
    wife stopped me booking Jack and the Beanstalk in Harlow , fuming 
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    Mrs AFKA and one mini AFKA we Dartford on saturday and said it was good. Phil Mitchell from Eastenders the main name
    We went to that one. 
    I got daggers for shouting out to Mitchell "it's beneath you" 
  • Options
    Saw Aladdin tonight in Basingstoke, and going again on Friday...Mrs got tickets for tonight and I am taking our daughter and grand daughter on Friday. Oh yes I am.
  • Options
    Saw Greenwich Theatre panto. Our 12th year now. Clever and funny as always. A really good show to watch!!! Off to the Dartford at the weekend and have heard good things so far 
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    Catford Broadway was actually not bad yesterday.

Partly funny for me
    Kids found it funny
    Was an impressionist who was on BGT a couple of years ago in it as well and he just did loads of voices throughout and was funny

• Options
    Going to see Robin Hood at Cliffs Pavillion in Southend in Sunday.

Our boys do street dance and this has got Diversity in it so they are looking forward to it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Went Dartford today

Enjoyed it, Andy Ford made it to be fair.

Yep, even I had to google him after, been in the industry 50 years and never heard off him, fair play to the fella, his timing was brilliant.
  • Options
    Do any other countries do panto?
  • Options

Just got home, outstanding show. Was crying with laughter most of the time and as you say, a couple of showstopping circus acts.

One slight downer was that Paul O’Grady was replaced by his understudy, although Julian Clary threw more than enough smut into it to not notice.

Walked back to Charing Cross via Liberty, Hamelys and Leicester Sq, a perfect Christmas Eve.
    The pheasant plucker scene cracked me up 
  • Options
    Hi all as we are getting nearer that time again just interested to see what pantos you have booked to see this year. Going to see panto at Dartford. Have booked as per every year to see the Greenwich panto. Greenwich always my favourite and first year seeing palladium panto. Have heard good things every year!! 
    I was thinking of going to see Charlton at home but decided against it.
  • Options
    Saw 3 this year.   Bromley; Palladium and Lapland!  Only Bromley was a let down for me but the kids loved it
  • Options
    Do any other countries do panto?
    Bermuda does, if it counts.
  • Options
    Was a good rendition of Snow White this year.