Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Oxford | Tue 23 Oct | 7:45pm KO | Match Preview, Predictions, News & Views

124»

Comments

• Options
    Had a peek at the Oxford forum and it doesn't look like Holmes or Carruthers will start.
  • Options

Had a peek at the Oxford forum and it doesn't look like Holmes or Carruthers will start.

Here's hoping.
  • Options
    The ought to fear us more than us fear them though.
  • Options
    The only thing we have to fear is fear itself, someone well known said that I think.
  • Options
    Time to hand out a thumping 5-0 to us! (Would love to see Ricky play!)
  • Options
    bobmunro said:

Comfortable home win 3-0

No mate, 4-0 is comfortable.
  • Options
    a fan cam on @MrLargo as robbo walks out of the tunnel would make for fantastic viewing
  • Options
    edited October 2018

a fan cam on @MrLargo as robbo walks out of the tunnel would make for fantastic viewing

• Options
    If anyone hasn’t already their forum is a great read pre game. One guy suggesting Lyle Taylor has been a flop is the highlight.
    They seem confident in getting at least a draw, but from what we know about Robinson’s football and their league position so far this season that shouldn’t be the case.

4-0 Charlton. Robinson to then praise a spiritied Oxford performance.
  • Options
    Laddick01 said:

If anyone hasn’t already their forum is a great read pre game.

Is the one with the pony tail still injured (having mental block)

Christ I know we have issues spelling our players names but at least we know their names
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ventokele going to be fit for this one?
  • Options
    Leuth said:

Bowyer said he'll probably miss it yet be back for Rochdale
  • Options

Laddick01 said:

If anyone hasn’t already their forum is a great read pre game.

Is the one with the pony tail still injured (having mental block)

Christ I know we have issues spelling our players names but at least we know their names
    Didn't we decide it is actually termed a 'top-knot'?

• Options
    I'd take any sort of win but this feels like a 1-1 draw to me.
  • Options
    Will KR be doing one of his pre match interviews in which he reveals to everyone how his team will play ?
  • Options
    It would be funny if Jimmy Tarbuck lines his team up in a 3-5-2 formation or something other than 4-2-3-1.

Is that a pig I've just seen flying by?
  • Options

Dazzler21 said:

The game is live in UK on iFollow through the Oxford web site

Has anyone been able to use a vpn on their iMac?
    Used to using the app on my phone/iPad and I want to make sure I know what I am doing tonight when I get home.
    You wont need a VPN mate... Midweek games are available to UK viewers
    Anyone know in that case whether I can Chromecast to the big TV?
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    Pratley for Bielik who doesnt make the bench and Fosu for Ward are the only changes tonight

Cant say Im surprised that Sarr is on the bench seeing that Bowyer talked about the balance of the Defence after Saturdays win
  • Options

Leuth said:

Bowyer said he'll probably miss it yet be back for Rochdale
    No Bowyer was talking about Vetokele!
  • Options

Pratley for Bielik who doesnt make the bench and Fosu for Ward are the only changes tonight

Cant say Im surprised that Sarr is on the bench seeing that Bowyer talked about the balance of the Defence after Saturdays win

Bielik is on the bench with Ward
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited October 2018

Bielik is on the bench with Ward
    I wear glasses for a reason alright!! ;)
  • Options

@palarsehater @ForeverAddickted

Love it! Had a couple of beers already, I've got Guinness-flavoured pre-match hate flowing through my veins!
  • Options
    MrLargo said:

Love it! Had a couple of beers already, I've got Guinness-flavoured pre-match hate flowing through my veins!
    Enjoy the Guinness waterfalls tomorrow.
  • Options
    MrLargo said:

I've got Titanic Iron Curtain flowing through my veins. I might fall over!
  • Options
    I just had a cherry coke