Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Trust AGM Tonight

Anyone going along tonight? I will be there if South Eastern do their job

Comments

• Options
    I'll be there around 7.30.
  • Options
    Are they not with the EFL today though JohnnyH2??
  • Options
    Hoping I can turn up on time, which would be quite useful as I'm the returning officer/EMG type guy and have to count votes etc
  • Options
    Rudders22 said:

Are they not with the EFL today though JohnnyH2??

That was earlier apparently, and tonight they will be reporting back to the members at the AGM
  • Options
    Cheers JohnnyH2. Hope it goes well.
  • Options
    Can I give my apologies please. Had every intention of going but heard on Saturday that there was an urgent meeting of my tennis committee and I just can't get out of it.
  • Options
    Return of the @razil !

Gutted I can’t make it
  • Options
    Oops, forgots
  • Options
    Didn’t realise how it was tonight. Hope it goes well
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Can I give my apologies please. Had every intention of going but heard on Saturday that there was an urgent meeting of my tennis committee and I just can't get out of it.

Likely story.

Urgent. Tennis. Committee.
  • Options
    Redrobo said:

Likely story.

Idiot
  • Options
    DOC64 said:

Redrobo said:

Likely story.

Idiot
    Advantage @bolloxbolder !!
  • Options
    Any feedback?
  • Options

Any feedback?

It’s only just finished. Give them a chance ffs. Some people

;0)

• Options

Redrobo said:

Likely story.

Idiot
    That’s the sort of behaviour that deserves to lose points. I assume you are before the committee and not on it.
  • Options
    Had no idea it was tonight. Whoops.
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    Many great examples tonight of how hard Trust volunteers work, and great to see some new faces on the board and no arm twisting required

@se9addick nothing to see here I was on best behaviour(ish)

End of an era though with one of the Richards leaving (the Don himself). How many are left now? Mind you there was an unexpected Richard there tonight..
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    razil said:

Many great examples tonight of how hard Trust volunteers work, and great to see some new faces on the board and no arm twisting required

@se9addick nothing to see here I was on best behaviour(ish)

End of an era though with on of the Richards leaving (the Don himself). How many are left now? Mind you there was an unexpected Richard there tonight..

??
  • Options
    So which one left then, Wiseman or Hunt?

Sad to hear it would be other to be honest
  • Options
    It was a poor attempt at humour on my part nothing more
  • Options
    Richard H has stepped down, he’ll still lead the charge on the Olympic Stadium and no doubt be involved in ad hoc projects for the Trust.
  • Options
    I missed the meeting last night, but could not face the Motorway closures around here in Hythe. Sad to see Richard Hunt has stepped down, but I think the trust does occupy quite a dedicated amount of time and energy. Good to see Razil back on board, after all he really was the driving force to get the trust of the ground,
    But where are the young un's?..... all the bright young supporters, so good at social media, and other communication skills?.........

Glad that @se9addick is involved with the ACV, how is it going mate?

I still design the trust news ( while my very very, old apple mac still works,) but I think I would have lost my temper at the senior management, running CAFC, months ago, at those meetings!... but then thats me.. .....