Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Coventry | Sat 06 Oct | 3pm KO | Match Preview, Predictions, News & Views

13»

Comments

• Options
    BR3red said:

Every away team used to stay at the Marriott in Bexleyheath. When did that change?

Been to Holiday Inn at Bexley a few times - it ain’t great, on the plus side it does have a big car park ..... and that’s about it !

#publeague

Marriott at Bexleyheath really isn’t all that either, it’s old and dated in the rooms with things that need desperate TCL, genuinely don’t think there’s much difference, if any, in the Marriott Bexleyheath and the Holiday Inn
  • Options
    Sage said:

BR3red said:

Every away team used to stay at the Marriott in Bexleyheath. When did that change?

Been to Holiday Inn at Bexley a few times - it ain’t great, on the plus side it does have a big car park ..... and that’s about it !

#publeague

Marriott at Bexleyheath really isn’t all that either, it’s old and dated in the rooms with things that need desperate TCL, genuinely don’t think there’s much difference, if any, in the Marriott Bexleyheath and the Holiday Inn
    Oh ok

Welcome to CAFC :-) !
  • Options
    BR3red said:

Sage said:

Oh ok

Surely the away team arrange their own hotel?
  • Options
    Never understood why they use Bexleyheath hotels in any case. There are a number along bugsbys way
  • Options
    Must win today in my opinion.

We don't play next week then a tough game with Barnsley after that. Anything less than maximum points today and we could start to see a gap open up on the top sides.
  • Options
    Taxi_Lad said:

Never understood why they use Bexleyheath hotels in any case. There are a number along bugsbys way

didn't some teams use the park/open space opposite Hall Place / up Gravel Hill to do light running on ?
  • Options
    2-1.
  • Options
    Fosu with a brace.
    Taylor with 1.

3-1 and the feel good factor returns in front of 10k. (2k sky blues)
  • Options
    BR3red said:

Sage said:

BR3red said:

#publeague

Oh ok

What do you think I am, a Coventry spy?! :joy:

I have stayed in both hotels and was giving my opinion, the Marriott has some great facilities like a spa, pool etc but the rooms, they’re no different to any others to be honest.

Anyway, as I have already said in my other post... Charlton Athletic 2-0 Coventry City
  • Options
    Bought ticket online- no email for print at home. Called them after 30 mins. They said they’d resend. 1 hour later = still no email.

Leaving home soon.

Any advice?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Coventrys herberts are having a day out today. With no away pub be aware.
  • Options
    Defensive frailties exposed by a Cov team urged on by a big away following. 2-1 loss
  • Options

No Antigallican?
  • Options

Bought ticket online- no email for print at home. Called them after 30 mins. They said they’d resend. 1 hour later = still no email.

Leaving home soon.

Any advice?

You can scan your tickets at the turnstile (if your tickets are showing on your phone).
    Alternatively go to the ticket office as soon as you get there & they'll print them off for you.
    But don't queue in a cash only sales queue (like I did when I forgot my S/T and had to queue again next door).
  • Options

No Antigallican?
    Closed down a while ago.
  • Options
    Another wet Saturday match
  • Options
    Despite the weather I'm buzzing for my first game of the season
  • Options
    I’ve a good feeling about this one (no idea why). 3-1 to The Addicks.
  • Options
    Is this match definitely going ahead? Just saying what we're all trying not to think, like
  • Options
    It has the feel of a 'called off after half an hour when 2-0 up'
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I had a nightmeire that I over slept for this one and when I checked the live score results we were 3 nil down 80 minutes gone