Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Luton v Charlton | Sat 29 Sept | 3pm KO | Match Preview, Predictions, News & Views

13»

Comments

• Options
    I said 1-1 and I think that will be a good result. Luton are strong at home. A win would be brilliant.
  • Options
    clb74 said:

Not a good start to the day.
    Some doris on the train has got the hump because I sat on her lap.
    Move over so I can sit down then</

Agitations on match days. Don't let it spoil your equilibrium.

• Options
    I don’t see why we can’t win this.

2-1. Taylor, Grant.
  • Options
    clb74 said:

Not a good start to the day.
    Some doris on the train has got the hump because I sat on her lap.
    Move over so I can sit down then

It’s a sign of things to come for this afternoon when the Luton Doris’s claim in owning the pitch they play on will getting rudely sat on and shoved aside by the contingent from Charlton
  • Options
    Agitations on the M1 - jam
  • Options
    We've had real mediocre stretches in recent weeks, but we've also had moments where we really turn it on, and then been clinical. I don't think we can continue to concede the opening goal and/or equalizers and continue to win. I just feel like at some point someone is going to really get at us, and I think it might be today. If that happens there's no need to panic, we've got a decent sized squad and sometimes a loss or a substandard performance gives the impetuous for a couple tweaks that makes things better in the long run. And I do think that getting the likes of Fosu and Reeves and Taylor and Grant and Aribo all in the same side fit and firing and someone is going to get a hiding.

I'm going to go 2-0 to Luton, with no confidence in that at all.
  • Options
    SDAddick said:

We've had real mediocre stretches in recent weeks, but we've also had moments where we really turn it on, and then been clinical. I don't think we can continue to concede the opening goal and/or equalizers and continue to win. I just feel like at some point someone is going to really get at us, and I think it might be today. If that happens there's no need to panic, we've got a decent sized squad and sometimes a loss or a substandard performance gives the impetuous for a couple tweaks that makes things better in the long run. And I do think that getting the likes of Fosu and Reeves and Taylor and Grant and Aribo all in the same side fit and firing and someone is going to get a hiding.

SDAddick said:

Boo.
  • Options
    Not a great start to the day for the Fanackapans, I'm afraid.

After feeling achy all over yesterday ( the complete opposite of feeling glad all over ) it seems that my long term acquaintance, chesty cough, has morphed into something else....

So it's a day watching the Ryder Cup and our lads via ifollow again, dosed up to the eyeballs with ibuprofen & plenty of liquids....sadly not of the alcoholic kind.

Need to be fit & rain' to go for Scunny on Tuesday.

Can't believe I'm becoming an armchair supporter this season !

COYA !!!!
  • Options
    Well that Charlton team is interesting

Igor Vetokele for Karlan Grant and Tariqe Fosu for Jamie Ward who isnt even on the bench
  • Options
    Surprised Grant is dropped, maybe looked tired in training/picked up a niggle?

Ward must be injured to not even feature
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited September 2018
    Grant and Ward both injured according to Louis Mendez
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

Surprised Grant is dropped, maybe looked tired in training/picked up a niggle?

Ward must be injured to not even feature

Yeah Louis Mendez has said both have knocks
  • Options

Not a great start to the day for the Fanackapans, I'm afraid.

After feeling achy all over yesterday ( the complete opposite of feeling glad all over ) it seems that my long term acquaintance, chesty cough, has morphed into something else....

So it's a day watching the Ryder Cup and our lads via ifollow again, dosed up to the eyeballs with ibuprofen & plenty of liquids....sadly not of the alcoholic kind.

Need to be fit & rain' to go for Scunny on Tuesday.

Can't believe I'm becoming an armchair supporter this season !

COYA !!!!

Hope you feel better soon Jean. Hopefully the lads will give you a boost.