Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Naby Sarr v Akinfenwa

2»

Comments

• Akinfenwa is nothing but a big fairy.

No one bites on any of your wind ups. It must be so disappointing.
  • sam3110 said:

Sarr will walk rings around him

• edited September 2018
    Carter said:

wmcf123 said:

I love the notion that Sarr is a tough, uncompromising centre half

Same, it's why he pisses me off so much. All the raw material to be a dominating monster of a centre half and the reality is he is to centre halves what Audrey Hepburn was to professional boxing
  • I imagine clashing with Akinfenwa is like running full tilt at a block of granite.
    Massive respect for the guy, and respect for his ability as a footballer. Some players have to utilize what they've got, Crouch or whoever, he is the sort of player that makes going to the game an attractive prospect.
  • I reckon Sarr will have him in his pocket and then score!
  • edited September 2018
    Come on Naby, get number 2.
  • I stood next to Akinfenwa in the tunnel today and I’m not small. I can confirm 100% he is a unit. A lorry load of units actually!
  • Swisdom said:

I stood next to Akinfenwa in the tunnel today and I’m not small. I can confirm 100% he is a unit. A lorry load of units actually!

Have you got Sue Gallops job now?
  • Your tits are offside
    Your tits are offside
    Oh Akinfenwa
    Your tits are offside
  • He is fucking massive but is a very decent footballer.
  • Sponsored links:

• Fumbluff said:

Swisdom said:

I stood next to Akinfenwa in the tunnel today and I’m not small. I can confirm 100% he is a unit. A lorry load of units actually!

Have you got Sue Gallops job now?
    No. My son was mascot. I was in Akinfenwa’s way so he asked me to move. I was tempted to deck him but thought better of it. Because I can’t.

• Good old Naby didn't let me down! Didn't see either of them clash but Naby won on points and goals!
  • jondon76 said:

Good old Naby didn't let me down! Didn't see either of them clash but Naby won on points and goals!

Jason won on points.