Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Naby Sarr v Akinfenwa

Hope this happens on Saturday absolute immense clash forget Fury v Wilder this will be the one to watch, 2 man mountains clashing.

Comments

• Options
    edited September 2018
  • Options
    Akinfenwa is an absolute unit, noone will win in a battle with him for strength just ask fifa always the strongest player :smile:
  • Options

Akinfenwa is an absolute unit, noone will win in a battle with him for strength just ask fifa always the strongest player :smile:

What’s the betting the smallest player on our team on Saturday gets booked for tackling him ?
  • Options

What’s the betting the smallest player on our team on Saturday gets booked for tackling him ?
    Our whole team will just bounce of him, Sarr is the only one realistically who could compete and he will look like a dot compared to the beast :smiley:
  • Options
    Sarr will run rings around him
  • Options
    Hopefully Lyle Taylor can watch Akinfenwa and learn from him

Bet there wont be too many challenges that he goes for and gives a foul unlike Taylor
  • Options
    Naby is lighter on his feet but I’ll go with Akinfenwa by KO third round.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I think Pearce if he plays will be more suited to facing him imo.
  • Options

Akinfenwa is nothing but a big fairy.

I would love to see you say it to his face, he is the Mark Henry of football :) also has made a great career for someone who is pretty limited on paper.
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    sam3110 said:

Yes but each ring will take 5 minutes!
  • Options
    Cullen will try his luck, guaranteed
  • Options
    Sounds like the beginning of a rap lyric.....
  • Options

Cullen will be many miles away on Saturday.

• Options
    addick05 said:

Cullen will be many miles away on Saturday.

Lol maybe not then. I thought Ward was the one going on international duty
  • Options

I would love to see you say it to his face, he is the Lenny Henry of football :) also has made a great career for someone who is pretty limited on paper.
  • Options
    Really looking forward to seeing The Beast. You need a few characters in the game and he’s probably the highest profile player in the lower leagues. An extraordinary specimen and someone who brings much needed personality to the game (especially at our lowly and pretty mundane level).

As AKFA says, you’ve got to respect the guy’s hunger to play at 36 - especially after being released by Wimbledon two years ago.

Without tempting faith, I think that Pearce and Bauer will be ok in the middle and, somehow, I don’t see The Beast as a channel runner.
  • Options
    Akinfenwa isnt 6ft though... Am sure he can jump (Short players like Solly and Perry have shown that) yet Pearce and Bauer should be handle him in the air

Its his physicality that'll be the issue, bloke will just be a battering ram and wont be struggled off the ball by anyone
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Blucher said:

Really looking forward to seeing The Beast. You need a few characters in the game and he’s probably the highest profile player in the lower leagues. An extraordinary specimen and someone who brings much needed personality to the game (especially at our lowly and pretty mundane level).

As AKFA says, you’ve got to respect the guy’s hunger to play at 36 - especially after being released by Wimbledon two years ago.

Without tempting faith, I think that Pearce and Bauer will be ok in the middle and, somehow, I don’t see The Beast as a channel runner.

What about Fate?
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Blucher said:

What about Fate?
    Yes, that as well
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

If runs 5 rings round him, he’ll have completed a mile
  • Options
    I love the notion that Sarr is a tough, uncompromising centre half
  • Options
    edited September 2018

Dare you to say that to his face!

Sounds ligit!
  • Options
    wmcf123 said:

I love the notion that Sarr is a tough, uncompromising centre half

Same, it's why he pisses me off so much. All the raw material to be a dominating monster of a centre half and the reality is he is to centre halves what Audley Harrison was to professional boxing
  • Options
    Bowyer was asked about this at Bromley Addicks.

We won't play his game was the message.