Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Checkatrade tonight (home to AFC Wimbledon).

Comments

• Options
    Breaking News: Northern Ireland are shite.
  • Options
    If we make Wembley all the neigh sayers will return.
  • Options
    Can't wait.
  • Options
    More chance of knitting fog!
  • Options
    i will be there
  • Options
    Can't see Pearce being involved
  • Options
    EVEN if you believe that EFL teams should play strong teams in this tournament to benefit the Prem U21 sides (which is ridiculous anyway), as we're playing another EFL side surely it should be entirely up to us and AFC who we put out
  • Options
    edited September 2018

seth plum said:

It is the Silly Buggers Cup.

I'll remind you of this post when we are running round Wembley with the cup our willies hanging out.
    Fixed that for you :smile:
  • Options
    I thought we had already got knocked out by proxy !
  • Options
    The thing is you have to fucking try really hard to get the fuck out of this shit competition. I reckon we play the Charlton U1 team or even the Ultrasounds...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I reckon Ajose started on Saturday so he could play tonight and count as one of the four. I make it Marshall, Lapslie, Ajose and Pearce who will start.

Steer
    Dijksteel, Pearce, Sarr
    Marshall, Lapslie, Maloney, Morgan, Mascoll
    Vetokele, Ajose
  • Options

I reckon Ajose started on Saturday so he could play tonight and count as one of the four. I make it Marshall, Lapslie, Ajose and Pearce who will start.

Steer
    Dijksteel, Pearce, Sarr
    Vetokele, Ajose

If Pearce plays tonight then I’m a monkeys nutbag
  • Options
    Fumbluff said:

Steer
    Dijksteel, Pearce, Sarr
    Vetokele, Ajose

If Pearce plays tonight then I’m a monkeys nutbag
    If not him, maybe Cullen.
  • Options
    I was going to make it my first game of the season - a really glory boy attitude....but couldn’t face the 3 hour long queue to get a ticket.
  • Options
    With Bauer injured - no updates yet, no way will they risk Pearce

One of the U23s will play CB, have any of them played for the first team yet?
  • Options
    Sarr is playing according to Bowyer, so Bauer must also be ok for Saturday
  • Options
    Southbank said:

Unless we're playing Bielik and Pearce in a back 4 with Solly and Page
  • Options
    No point in being in any cup according to CL we don't care if we get beaten
  • Options
    We're going. Hoping it will be another record low crowd to remember in the years to come.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    @The31YearMan will be there but i have banned him from commenting on the forum until further notice, to focus on the task at hand and knuckling down this season. He's on course to go to every game this season (finally), save some negotiation with his wife for Coventry away, boxing day.

There was even talk he stay in a travelodge for the Stevenage game, despite the fact he can easily get back to london in time and the last train leaves stevenage at midnight

i'm not having the swansea game from last season go to his head.
  • Options
    I think cullen is on international duty so won't play on saturday either, I think that's the same with ward
  • Options
    Just need Taylor to get called up by Montserrat and we'll be able to call off games again
  • Options

Surely we will see Jamie Ward

On international duty
    Cor N.Ireland must really be strugggling for players if they have to call someone up who hasnt played a proper match since last season
    Always struggle with a limited player pool plus defectors to the Republic - but manage to punch above their weight.
  • Options
    Vetokele and RHF up front tonight?
  • Options
    Cullen and Ward on international duty and Bowyer has said he will not risk Pearce tonight as he has only just got back from injury and played Saturday
  • Options
    I'm going - call it addiction.
  • Options
    Southbank said:

Not necessarily. Sarr is 4th choice CB anyway
    sam3110 said:

Just need Taylor to get called up by Montserrat and we'll be able to call off games again

Surprised none of our current youngsters, e.g. Morgan have been called up for England youth internationals
  • Options

Southbank said:

Not necessarily. Sarr is 4th choice CB anyway
    sam3110 said:

Surprised none of our current youngsters, e.g. Morgan have been called up for England youth internationals
    Tbf Morgan has only played a couple of games for our first team, done reasonably well but still very early days. Those called up will be either playing week in week out for other teams or for high level academies. Also, no offence to Morgan as I think he has potential to be a really good player for us, he is not as good as other eligible players.
  • Options
    Guess the crowd numbers tonight? (apart from Seb)