Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Talk Sport - Jim White (ed. Page 21 - Grapevine destroys Roland)

Comments

• Options
    Valley11 said:

The bloke just doesn’t understand British football. He just does not get it.

• Options
    Only just listened but excellent response @Weegie Addick
  • Options
    bellz2002 said:

In the Metro today.

I don't commute by train but will pop down to the station for one, thanks
  • Options
    Yeah it’s disappointing
  • Options
    Just shows that Jim doesn’t understand it at all.
  • Options
    That’s quite a let down ... ohhh, I’ve met a multi-millionaire, useful contact, good idea if I praise him.

:neutral:
  • Options
    ....after all that, Jim still doesn't get it does he
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    What a terrible and disappointing report. It's as if this journalist has been encouraged to explore an interesting and important story and, at the last hurdle, has been seduced into soft-pedalling by the subject matter.

Some people think you can buy good publicity. It seems that cost is a plate of steak and fries.
  • Options
    Jim is, was and will always be a complete and utter tosser.
  • Options
    Hugely dissapointed in that load of bollox Jim!
  • Options
    Yea well done Jim, amazing journalism, you could be the next Louis Theroux!
  • Options
    Can't be getting much sunlight with his head so far up Roland's arse. What a prat.
  • Options
    #JimWhitewash
  • Options
    Duchatelet obviously has other skills apart from being an entrepreneur... he’s a hypnotist. When I click my fingers, you will think I’m a charming man ..... And, wake up
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    Idiot. He is just another who thinks he knows everything, but understands nothing. No wonder he got on so well with the delusional Belgian.
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    Jesus H.
    Jim White you should be better than that, he bought you with a dinner and the fact he has a few quid, Its so easy to impress the easily impressed, and thats how the likes of The Rat get people on side.
    Oh well, Whites true colours have been shown to all and now we all know.

Can someone tweet Jim Shiite please and let him know what we think.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Unpopular opinion here:

To a certain extent I think he is right in that if we were not winning and at the bottom of the table I am sure their would be more protests/actions. That being said, just because we are winning most fans views on RD have not changed and they still want him to sell up and be out the club as soon as possible.

Sadly Jim comes across as a real tosser in that article, and after all his posturing, does not really seem to get it at all.
  • Options
    What a plonker Jim White is! Very few fans support Duchatelet and the way he has run the club yet Jim is impressed by our billionaire owner. I'm speechless really.
  • Options
    Jim seems infatuated
  • Options
    No real shock here is there. I think Jim White is an awful radio presenter and would never dream of tuning into Talk Sport whilst his show is on.

He has bosses to report too and needs to toe the party line. No way was he ever going to slate RD on the radio or in writing.
  • Options
    I think the winning bit may be a second order factor but the important bit it is that he seems to be committed to selling.

If that changes, even if we get promoted and he says ‘look I’ve changed, here’s a realistic budget for the championship and a business plan and I’m not involved any more away you go bowyer I’m keeping it’ then there would be protests.
  • Options
    Not sure he says much wrong. I hate Duchbag but he probably is quite a clever fella. Doesn’t make him a good owner and JW hasn’t claimed it does.
  • Options
    Also, those 'neutrals' who read this tosh are now left wondering why Charlton fans are making such a fuss. This 'journalist', in one article, has done untold damage to the cause of getting rid of Roland. He has made us appear whingers who are only up in arms because of which division the club are playing in and will be easily placated by success on the pitch. Shocking.