Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

What is the best gadget you own and why?

14567810»

Comments

• Options
    Just been into Curry's and they are selling an app which allows you to see into your fridge on your mobile phone whilst out and about......WTF?
    Perfect for when my brother is round and raids the fridge without asking. 
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Just been into Curry's and they are selling an app which allows you to see into your fridge on your mobile phone whilst out and about......WTF?
    I have posted this on the "getting old" thread as well and interestingly someone has asked how it works with the fridge light off?
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    I have posted this on the "getting old" thread as well and interestingly someone has asked how it works with the fridge light off?
    Infrared camera I guess?
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    Infrared camera I guess?
    How do you know the light is off?
  • Options
    muppetman said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    Infrared camera I guess?
    How do you know the light is off?
    Using the app, keep up.
  • Options
    Electric blanket. Priceless during the winter months.
  • Options
    edited November 2020
      Thought this was a post about me ...... ?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         I Got fed up going around the house turning lights off that my Daughter had left on , so i brought motion activated light bulbs , really cheap and been using them for years now .
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

How interesting 🤔😛
  • Options
    edited November 2020
    limeygent said:
    Electric blanket. Priceless during the winter months.
    Good morning Nan. 
    Take the piss if you must, it gets cold here.
  • Options
    @Dustfuch = @DaveMehmet? 🤷‍♂️😉
  • Options
    T_C_E said:
    Something that does the hovering that you can shag? Isn't that a wife?
  • Options
    T_C_E said:
    Take the shag bit out and then you have a wife 
  • Options
    A multi tool, brilliant for diy.
  • Options
    T_C_E said:
    Whether she shags you or not, if she's hovering she's a witch 🧙‍♀️

• Options
    T_C_E said:
    Whether she shags you or not, if she's hovering she's a witch 🧙‍♀️

Burn her, burn her!
  • Options
    edited November 2020
    T_C_E said:
    Our Shark lift away vacuum cleaner, no ridiculously priced bags and filters. Love it   :)
    As always late to the show.

I’ve had two dog and cat vacuums, Miele and currently Dyson both useless.

I guess it depends on type of dog, short or long hair? Mine’s a Border Collie long hair and seems to be permanently moulting!

I’m reluctant to waste more money but is a Shark that good and how long can you keep it out of the water?

@T_C_E you’ve got long haired dogs is it really that good? Also, do you have floorboards or carpets? I’ve got carpets.
  • Options
    T_C_E said:
    Our Shark lift away vacuum cleaner, no ridiculously priced bags and filters. Love it   :)
    As always late to the show.

I’ve had two dog and cat vacuums, Miele and currently Dyson both useless.

I guess it depends on type of dog, short or long hair? Mine’s a Border Collie long hair and seems to be permanently moulting!

I’m reluctant to waste more money but is a Shark that good and how long can you keep it out of the water?

@T_C_E you’ve got long haired dogs is it really that good? Also, do you have floorboards or carpets? I’ve got carpets.
    4 long coats and a plush coat (who is and cream carpets throughout the house except the dogs room which are carpet tiles. Once a day normally, twice when they are blowing their coats.