Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Future of England - Watchtower

12346»

Comments

• Great goal. Was coming.
  • Lovely goal... Israel deserve that!!
  • "The first goal that England have conceded from open play, and it comes in the Final"

Yup that sounds just like us :D
  • Given how the Israeli Goalkeeper just struggled to deal with a cross into the box, I can only hope that its Yeovil style winds out there
  • I can’t remember a worse performance from and England side as that 45 mins, which is some feat.
  • The wind in this game is so random, it’s July ffs
  • I can’t remember a worse performance from and England side as that 45 mins, which is some feat.
    The second half of the 4-0 defeat to Hungary just last month?
  • Tai Abed has looked decent in both games against England this week.
  • edited July 2022
    Wow... What a ridiculous finish that was :D

Very close to handball lol!
  • Sponsored links:

• How lucky we been 🤣
    The second half of the 4-0 defeat to Hungary just last month?
    Fair 🤣
  • Well its not been a 3-1 performance, but never mind.
  • Fuck it, great experience for them 
    First half was bad but i think based off the second half and then extra time we thoroughly deserved it. Could've won it in normal time had Chukwuemeka's shot gone in and not hit the post.

Chukwuemeka was our standout player, will be surprised if he doesn't get player of the tournament. 
    First half was bad but i think based off the second half and then extra time we thoroughly deserved it. Could've won it in normal time had Chukwuemeka's shot gone in and not hit the post.

Chukwuemeka was our standout player, will be surprised if he doesn't get player of the tournament. 
    Yeah tbf we’ve been the best team in the tournament and finals are always strange. Thought Ramsey changed the game when he come.
  • Cant see it being long before Harvey Elliott finds his way into the Senior England setup - Been outstanding so far today
  • England U21s have beaten France U21s 4-0

Its only a friendly but its the latters first defeat in two years 
  • U17’s will play France in the quarters of the euros 
  • Sponsored links:

• U17’s will play France in the quarters of the euros 
    Lost 1-0 to a late goal but last night we beat Switzerland 4-2 in a play off that means we sealed the 5th and final European spot to the U17 World cup that takes place in November/December this year.

U17 World cup was going to be held in Peru but FIFA have stripped them of the tournament as apparently their infrastructure isn't good enough. New hosts have yet to be announced.
  • edited June 2023
    Set to beat Germany 2-0 in the final Group game of Euro U21s... Just minutes left

Cameron Archer and Harvey Elliott the scorers

Germany on the other hand are set to exit the Group, finishing bottom behind Israel and Czech Republic

England on the other hand top the Group with nine points... First time we've won three games as the U21 Finals since 1984

Portugal await us in the Quarter-Finals (2nd July)