Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Southend tickets to go on restricted sale

124»

Comments

• Options

My tickets haven't arrived in the post yet, what do I do if they don't arrive tomorrow morning?

Ring the club.
  • Options

My tickets haven't arrived in the post yet, what do I do if they don't arrive tomorrow morning?

Ring the club.
    Charlton are closed.
  • Options

Ring the club.
    Charlton are closed.
    I had a feeling they were.
  • Options

Ring the club.
    Charlton are closed.
    So ticket office isn't open tomorrow?
  • Options
    I'd ring the Southend ticket office as soon as it opens.
  • Options
    Do Charlton box office count away match days as non-match days then?
  • Options

Do Charlton box office count away match days as non-match days then?

I believe they mean non match days mean non home match days.
    Why not try ringing Charlton first and when /if they don't reply, ring Southend ticket office. Whatever you do take proof of purchase to the Southend ticket office.
  • Options
    Are tickets available at Roots Hall today?
  • Options
    Rob said:

Are tickets available at Roots Hall today?

Yes.
  • Options
    Our tickets took a week to turn up which is poor. Historically it's always been quick. Don't know what happened this time.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Tickets arrived today. We’ve been sent two extra tickets as well as our own tickets (one over 60 and one adult). I’ve got the name and address so if anyone is waiting on tickets message me and can pass them over at ground.
  • Options
    Dartford Crossing is in a state