Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Celtic Champions Already??

Comments

• Also the green brigade, the ones who dressed up in black and green and spray painted f the queen on a wall somewhere then posed for cute photos, are about as intimidating as the our friends from south Norwood, they’re not worth your energy.  
    I believe a group of Rangers fans have since amended the graffitied message…
  • se9addick said:
    Also the green brigade, the ones who dressed up in black and green and spray painted f the queen on a wall somewhere then posed for cute photos, are about as intimidating as the our friends from south Norwood, they’re not worth your energy.  
    I believe a group of Rangers fans have since amended the graffitied message…
    Fanks the queen!
  • Just googled “Rangers fans the pope” in order to find links showing there are mindless disrespectful idiots supporting both clubs. Found lots but I decided they were too disgusting to post here at this time.

Made a note for myself that the next time a pope dies I will monitor the Rangers website and twitter feed in order check they send the appropriate messages of condolences. But then again I don’t give shit how Rangers or its fans react to that event so I probably won’t. 

As for the claim that the Celtic condolence message was “hidden away on their website”….it is on the front page!
    It’s borderline an obsession with Celtic and Liverpool this weekend, it’s slightly odd, I’d much rather soak up the weekends proceedings if I were a royalist than worry about those that disagree.  
  • I commented as Guinness comment seemed like a dig and thought it warranted a response I’ve been up to Buckingham palace this weekend and will see the queen in state on Thursday when I am back from working up north for 3 days. 

The 2 Glasgow clubs both have twat fans who are both outraged by the others taking it in turns 
  • why Liverpool?
    thought that Everton were more a catholic club ?
  • MrOneLung said:
    why Liverpool?
    No, I believe there’s a shared affinity between Liverpool & Celtic. Not sure if it’s religiously motivated in (the city) of Liverpool (which I know has a long history of Irish immigration) - I don’t think people support Liverpool or Everton based on religious affiliation but I could be wrong. 
  • MrOneLung said:
    why Liverpool?
    Everton were formed by members of the Methodist Church. They became popular with Catholics in the 1950's when the Toffees had some popular Irish players.
  • MrWalker said:
    Can’t see who is “lol” the post but grown adults reacting to posts they don’t agree with proper lettuce behaviour 
    It was the small child who's stolen Ormiston's login details. Again.
    You seem to be obsessed with small children, do we need to worry about you?

FWIW I gave it a LOL because grown men complaining about a fucking football club not sending a tweet out is absolutely pathetic.

The death of Elizabeth II is a major historical event, future historians are not going to be writing essays about the failure of Celtic, Liverpool or whomever failing to respond appropriately.

Get a grip.
  • Sponsored links:

• MrWalker said:
    Can’t see who is “lol” the post but grown adults reacting to posts they don’t agree with proper lettuce behaviour 
    It was the small child who's stolen Ormiston's login details. Again.
    You seem to be obsessed with small children, do we need to worry about you?

FWIW I gave it a LOL because grown men complaining about a fucking football club not sending a tweet out is absolutely pathetic.

The death of Elizabeth II is a major historical event, future historians are not going to be writing essays about the failure of Celtic, Liverpool or whomever failing to respond appropriately.

Get a grip.
    tbh you LOL most of my posts. up to you. 
  • Told you the season was far from over.

First league defeat in 364 days 

Ange out
  • Was going to happen....long way to go
  • European football catching up with both of the Old Firm possibly. Rangers *only* beat Tony Watt’s awful Dundee Utd team 2-1 at Ibrox yesterday (remember Celtic beat Dundee Utd 800,00 - 0 a couple of weeks ago) and Celtic slipping up today. Interesting rumours of Ange to Brighton and Gio is definitely on thin ice at Rangers, could be new managers at both clubs by Hogmanay!

As an aside, the kit clash in the St Mirren v Celtic match was one of the worst I’ve seen for ages, surprised the referee didn’t insist that one team change their colours.
  • Heartwarming tribute during the minutes applause today from the Celtic fans today. 
  • Heartwarming tribute during the minutes applause today from the Celtic fans today. 
    Of the two I have always preferred Celtic, however, today was absolutely disgusting.
    Of the two I have always preferred Celtic, however, today was absolutely disgusting.
    Did you see the Dundee Utd fans during the minutes silence at Ibrox? Probably even worse than the Celtic fans. 
  • se9addick said:
    Heartwarming tribute during the minutes applause today from the Celtic fans today. 
    Did you see the Dundee Utd fans during the minutes silence at Ibrox? Probably even worse than the Celtic fans. 
    Fortunately not.
  • Sponsored links:

• @PragueAddick same can be said for the 4000 England fans that went out to prague that went out there for euro 2020 qualification it’s the few that spoil it for the many 
  • Leipzig are a very plastic club so no surprises you didn't see any fans.
  • @PragueAddick same can be said for the 4000 England fans that went out to prague that went out there for euro 2020 qualification it’s the few that spoil it for the many 
    Can't argue with that. Didn't go to the Prague game but was out and about with Steve Dixon (VOTV co-founder) and his mates who are England regulars the night before and saw nothing untoward, nor read of any in the media.

Many of my gang of long term mates in London are Scottish (mainly Aberdeen, couple of Celtic, one Rangers) and they made a big thing to me about how the Scots fans want to show the world that they are different and better to the English. They certainly bang on to the locals about how they are different! But of course they'd only be going on the media presentation of bad English behaviour themselves.
    Anyway I was glad to be around them, despite my heart sinking a bit when I realised they'd be around. And I really wanted them to get a result against that plastic disgrace of a club. 
  • Leipzig are a very plastic club so no surprises you didn't see any fans.
    Still get over 40k every game and i'm surprised the city isn't entirely focused around them.
  • https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/63259862 What a clown, Celtic are the second or third worst team in the group stages.
  • PopIcon said:
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/63259862 What a clown, Celtic are the second or third worst team in the group stages.
    You might want to re-read, or even read, the story. Nothing wrong with what he said. Just that it takes time and they have to make sure they keep qualifying in order to earn the right to compete & grow as teams like Macaibi Haifa or Club Brugge have done in recent years. 
  • TelMc32 said:
    PopIcon said:
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/63259862 What a clown, Celtic are the second or third worst team in the group stages.
    You might want to re-read, or even read, the story. Nothing wrong with what he said. Just that it takes time and they have to make sure they keep qualifying in order to earn the right to compete & grow as teams like Macaibi Haifa or Club Brugge have done in recent years. 
    The Champions League need teams of this calibre, like the Euros need Slovakia. Just to make the numbers up. 

I stick by my original comment.
  • Them and Rangers provide fantastic comedy value 
  • Celtic haven't even been that bad really. Rangers have been pathetic.