Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Celtic Champions Already??

Comments

• Options
    Addickted said:
    Always find it strange when people with no link to Scotland/Glasgow whatsoever for some reason support another football club. 
    I've no link to Scotland/Glasgow but support Fiorentina.
    I have no link to Florence but support Rangers!
  • Options
    I don't like either of the Old Firm having a monopoly of winning titles and for that reason I am pleased that the newly formed Rangers have won their first title . Only 54 to go to equal the achievement for their predecessor club .
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    Addickted said:
    Always find it strange when people with no link to Scotland/Glasgow whatsoever for some reason support another football club. 
    I’ve no link to Glasgow (I have to Scotland) and support Ross County.

I also have a soft spot for Fiorentina but that’s about one of my favourite ever players - Gabriel Batistuta.

• Options
    Richard J said:
    I don't like either of the Old Firm having a monopoly of winning titles and for that reason I am pleased that the newly formed Rangers have won their first title . Only 54 to go to equal the achievement for their predecessor club .
    Always one. 
  • Options
    bobmunro said:
    Addickted said:
    I’ve no link to Glasgow (I have to Scotland) and support Ross County.

I also have a soft spot for Fiorentina but that’s about one of my favourite ever players - Gabriel Batistuta.

The home shirt back in the Nintendo days, is one of the all time great football kits.
  • Options

Well done The Rangers. 

55 league titles is a fantastic achievement.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    it was mad that he stayed for the whole of the 90s at Fiorentina 

I remember him scoring against them for Roma. he was so upset he started crying. 
  • Options
    Bilko said:
    Bilko said:
    The last thing Celtic wanted to do is clap Rangers onto the pitch when they play in a couple of weeks time, that will hurt.
    They didn’t do it for Celtic in 2019.
    Bastards, I hope Celtic do the same.
    As the better club, they should.

Rangers: 55 titles, 33 scottish cups, 27 league cups. 115 major domestic trophies.

Celtic: 51 titles, 40 Scottish cups, 19 league cups. 110 major domestic trophies.

I EUROPEAN CUP 
  • Options
    Not a lot more peculiar than a load of Londoners arguing about two teams in another country 400 miles away.
    I would say posting on a thread you have no interest in is more peculiar. I have no interest in American sports so don't post on the NFL, Baseball, Ice hockey, etc, threads.
  • Options
    Aberdeen the last Scottish team to win it in 1985 .
    Been shared between the British and Irish since . 
    Love the passion they have up there , proper fucking oddbods though. 
    As i was first getting into football in the mid-80s i remember Dundee United being one of the best teams in Europe. Reached a European cup semi and the UEFA Cup final.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    In my opinion this was Alex Ferguson's greatest achievement  He is the only manager to consistently challenge the Old Firm and was also successful in Europe. 

I wanted Rangers to win the title this year because I hate no competition but I really want a third or fourth force to emerge. 
  • Options
    2nd team weirdos 
    Come on, you felt something when Millwall reached the cup final.
    Vomit? - At the back of your throat?
  • Options
    Richard J said:
    In my opinion this was Alex Ferguson's greatest achievement  He is the only manager to consistently challenge the Old Firm and was also successful in Europe. 

I wanted Rangers to win the title this year because I hate no competition but I really want a third or fourth force to emerge. 
    didn't even realise that Hearts are in the second division. Though they look like they are coming straight back up. 

Used to think that either they or Hibs could possibly take the Old Firm on at wining the league. 
  • Options
    Richard J said:

I get how “neutrals” see it that way, I would if I didn’t have a bias, but it’s neither Rangers or ***tics fault there are no serious “other” challengers, they can only compete against what’s in front of them. 
  • Options
    As i was first getting into football in the mid-80s i remember Dundee United being one of the best teams in Europe. Reached a European cup semi and the UEFA Cup final.
    I have vivid memories of watching the UEFA cup final in an ex girlfriends grandmothers flat in Greenwich 
  • Options
    Richard J said:

A great achievement, but not on the same level as the treble. 
  • Options
    Not a lot more peculiar than a load of Londoners arguing about two teams in another country 400 miles away.
    I would say posting on a thread you have no interest in is more peculiar. I have no interest in American sports so don't post on the NFL, Baseball, Ice hockey, etc, threads.
    I have an interest in all football subjects, even the pub league north of the border. I just don’t really get why Charlton fans get in such a tizz about it.
    I think tizz is a bit extreme. It seems pretty light hearted here, especially compared to old firm posts on social media!