Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

FA Cup 2018/2019 (In general)

Comments

• Options

Doncaster home to Oldham

If only we took the competition as serious as they do
    If we took it seriously we would have a great chance of getting into 5th round
    Like the fans would do
    6,500 or 7,000 at home to Oldham?
  • Options
    Feels wrong when Millwall, Palace, Wimbledon, Gillingham (and Barnet) are in the draw and we aren't
  • Options
    If I was Klopp i’d have made Sturridge run back to Liverpool the lazy ****.
  • Options
    clb74 said:

Doncaster home to Oldham

If only we took the competition as serious as they do
    If we took it seriously we would have a great chance of getting into 5th round
    Like the fans would do
    6,500 or 7,000 at home to Oldham?
    I don’t follow charlton for the attendance figures.
  • Options
    edited January 2019

Get fecking in....I can't stand wolves having been brought up in Shrewsbury and being married to a baggie

Put them out in the next round.
  • Options

Feels wrong when Millwall, Palace, Wimbledon, Gillingham (and Barnet) are in the draw and we aren't

It’s ’Millsmall’ remember :wink:

• Options

Other than that it’s another crap year of cup runs.
  • Options
    Pompey home to QPR

Luton or Wendies away at Chelsea

Chelsea Luton could be a very tasty tie...
  • Options
    Can see Millwall beating Everton tbh
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Na Ade will score 3, then on his 3rd goal he will whip his shirt of infront of the Millwall fans to revel a top saying Charlton kings of South London
    I may message him on Twitter and see what the odds of that are. Would be hilarious!
  • Options

Get fecking in....I can't stand wolves having been brought up in Shrewsbury and being married to a baggie

I’m sure there’s an operation to tighten it or a couple of pairs of mole grips will do the job.
  • Options

Millsmall home to Everton

Their bandwagon is starting up.
  • Options
    A fair few of the 'only go to Millwall if we get to Wembley' brigade might consider dusting off their Reebook classics and flat caps for this one.
  • Options

Millsmall home to Everton

Their bandwagon is starting up.
    Whereas your (boycotting) one seems to have lost a wheel or two :neutral:
  • Options

Na Ade will score 3, then on his 3rd goal he will whip his shirt of infront of the Millwall fans to revel a top saying Charlton kings of South London
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    millwall like every other club have a flippant fan base, there "regular" trips to wembley do include a large invasion of ralphy wearing fist clenched photos.

what i do find humourous is one prat i know of who regularly features on lions fan tv ( worth a look for a chuckle ) like a jeremy kyle version of arsenal fan tv, the other week was calling harris all the c$@&s under the sun yet this week hes a techinically gifted manager.

i know of at least 20 people on my facebook feed who will be in attendance against everton and would put good money on that being there only trip to the scariest small ground in the world this season, this will all be documented on there stories including the pre match pie and mash, flat cap wearing, and lions raw.
  • Options
    Everton will have a full side out. They will want to try win the fa Cup this year
  • Options
    edited January 2019

millwall like every other club have a flippant fan base, there "regular" trips to wembley do include a large invasion of ralphy wearing fist clenched photos.

what i do find humourous is one prat i know of who regularly features on lions fan tv ( worth a look for a chuckle ) like a jeremy kyle version of arsenal fan tv, the other week was calling harris all the c$@&s under the sun yet this week hes a techinically gifted manager.

i know of at least 20 people on my facebook feed who will be in attendance against everton and would put good money on that being there only trip to the scariest small ground in the world this season, this will all be documented on there stories including the pre match pie and mash, flat cap wearing, and lions raw.

There appears to be a link between all the highlighted bits :wink:

Agreed that a decent cup/league game brings out the part time fans, just as your game against Sunderland saw the return of a few thousand fans that have stayed away all season. To see the extra tartan on show was lovely, by the way.
  • Options

Everton will have a full side out. They will want to try win the fa Cup this year

Not much chance of them winning it but with Liverpool gone, Arsenal or United going next round and Spurs having a tricky away tie, there's a fairly decent chance of them going a long way.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Agreed that a decent cup/league game brings out the part time fans, just as your game against Sunderland saw the return of a few thousand fans that have stayed away all season. To see the extra tartan on show was lovely, by the way.
    as i said every club - yep us included, would say a few more thousand teeth were on show at the valley on saturday compared to the den.
  • Options

as i said every club - yep us included, would say a few more thousand teeth were on show at the valley on saturday compared to the den.
    False ones, right?

I'd say we've got more of our own :smile:
  • Options

False ones, right?

You lot wear milk ones round your necks like trophies.
  • Options

False ones, right?

You lot wear milk ones round your necks like trophies.
    We prefer babies that haven't developed teeth yet. Easier to chew and digest.
  • Options
    We're Safe, the Toffees wont lose to them, they will have far too much for them.
  • Options

We're Safe, the Toffees wont lose to them, they will have far too much for them.

Everton aren't exactly in great form though and as we all know, Millwall do tend to raise their game for bigger matches.
  • Options

Knowing PL sides, they'll rest players as they are concentrating on finishing 7th
  • Options
    So what do we reckon for TV games?

Arsenal v Man Utd
    Wimbledon v West Ham
    Millwall v Everton
    Shrewsbury or Stoke v Wolves
    Chelsea v Sheffield Wednesday or Luton
  • Options

Everton aren't exactly in great form though and as we all know, Millwall do tend to raise their game for bigger matches.
    It wont be an easy game, but Everton 'should' win regardless whether the 'Wall' raise their game.
  • Options
    Millwall will beat Everton I reckon though I work with an Evertonian married into a family of Spanners so will ask her about the chances of domestic conflict.
    I think Spurs will have too much for the South Norwood Diving Academy.
    I'd expect both Arsenal and Man U to take it seriously as their only chance to win anything.