Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Colombia v England - Tues 3rd July 7pm

Comments

• And I was always told cheats don’t prosper...........it’s not looking that way at the moment

It's never the way where England are concerned.
  • What the fuck stones
  • Vardy was a bonkers sub. If we're not getting hold of the ball then he tends to not get anywhere near it. Rashford would have been a smarter sub even before they equalised. Would have subbed Lingard for RLC as well to keep the ball up the pitch. The Dier sub I got but it's not helped our rhythm in extra time
  • This is a better 3 minutes. Back to winning the World Cup again.

Come on England
  • Dier sub was wrong vardy was right if we play him on the shoulder and slide feed him
  • Ospina or Pickford in a penalty shoot out. Gotta be Jordan all day long.
  • Sponsored links:

• Where was Vardy?
  • Oh god dier at the back or rashford up front what’s worse
  • Come on Rashford
  • Quality touch from Vardy there.
  • CMON ENGLAND!!
  • Vardy was a bonkers sub. If we're not getting hold of the ball then he tends to not get anywhere near it. Rashford would have been a smarter sub even before they equalised. Would have subbed Lingard for RLC as well to keep the ball up the pitch. The Dier sub I got but it's not helped our rhythm in extra time

I understand why Dier came on but it was the wrong substitution. Pace up the pitch was required. RLC, Rashford or Welbeck. Not perfect players but have some pace on the break. Now Rashford for Walker. Attacker for defender.

England better this half so far.
  • FREE HEADER.
  • Dier the shitest player in years.
  • free header that's terrible just head it downwards ffs
  • Sponsored links:

• And Dier keeps living up to his name!
  • Are you fucking kidding me Dier
  • After the last game and this one, even if England win, they look like no real threat to win the Cup. Brazil would destroy this team. And Uruguay, Belgium and France are all far superior.
  • Trippier is such a good passer of the ball

Shame he's not better on the post at corners. (Sympathise, though)
  • edited July 2018
    Even with that fucking fivehead he still can't hit the target with a free header
  • assume the penalties will be up the other end since Columbia fucked up their own penalty spot
  • We won’t need pens
  • Come on. Good delivery
  • Fucking hell he's made of glass that keeper