Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Lyle Taylor - signed for Cambridge (p268)

Comments

• Options
    As I said , best he stays there then.
  • Options
    Here’s a dilemma. Would you take him back on loan? 
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    The bloke turned his back on our club and was a huge factor in why we got relegated.

Any Charlton fan saying they still love him, or want him back at our club, should be embarrassed of themselves. So weird. 
    He’d be a lot better than our current strikers. 
  • Options
    wmcf123 said:
    Croydon said:
    The bloke turned his back on our club and was a huge factor in why we got relegated.

Any Charlton fan saying they still love him, or want him back at our club, should be embarrassed of themselves. So weird. 

To put it like this, I had a girlfriend once who was an absolute freak in the bedroom who left me satisfied beyond my wildest dreams. However she had no sense of loyalty and eventually left me for a lad who drove a Sierra Cosworth. I had an Austin Metro at the time. Mrs AUN, whilst still very adept in her skills is not as bedroom orientated but so very loyal and devoted to the cause of our marriage and I adore her for it. If that girl from many moons ago came knocking on my door now I would tell her to f*** right off. That’s how we should treat Taylor. He had his chance and he messed it up.

(FFS, please no one show Mrs AUN this post)

Your username suggests frequent standing up sex position 
  • Options
    mascot88 said:
    mascot88 said:
    Utter prick.... I can't even read the books he's  read... 
    You know that you can get help @mascot88?

https://www.tlc-uk.org/courses/basic-and-key-skills/adult-literacy-course
    He hurt me Telly... He hurt me!  😂 😂

That sentence is perfect from a literacy perspective, there is even a Dylan reference in there. 

#thosethatknowknow

He’s an idiot, babe...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    wmcf123 said:
    Croydon said:

So’s Ched Evans but I wouldn’t want that c**t playing for us either.

Seconded.
  • Options
    All I care about is winning. In a heartbeat. The best striker since Bent. 
  • Options
    Not a fan of Taylor since he left us high and dry last season, but, as it's
    has been mentioned as a hypothetical scenario of "would you have him back on loan"
    i was just wondering IF that happened, and he started banging in the goals to see us
    up or playoffs, the mood could probably change very quickly, and memories  fade just
    as quick? 
  • Options
    Of course if he got us out of this godforsaken league then I’d be happy and would probably shake his hand but I could never feel that feeling I had for him before he left us in the lurch when we absolutely needed him most. As a player you can’t undo wrongs like that.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    wmcf123 said:
    Croydon said:

To put it like this, I had a girlfriend once who was an absolute freak in the bedroom who left me satisfied beyond my wildest dreams. However she had no sense of loyalty and eventually left me for a lad who drove a Sierra Cosworth. I had an Austin Metro at the time. Mrs AUN, whilst still very adept in her skills is not as bedroom orientated but so very loyal and devoted to the cause of our marriage and I adore her for it. If that girl from many moons ago came knocking on my door now I would tell her to f*** right off. That’s how we should treat Taylor. He had his chance and he messed it up.

Well that was uncomfortable.
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    mascot88 said:
    mascot88 said:
    Utter prick.... I can't even read the books he's  read... 
    You know that you can get help @mascot88?

https://www.tlc-uk.org/courses/basic-and-key-skills/adult-literacy-course
    He hurt me Telly... He hurt me!  😂 😂

That sentence is perfect from a literacy perspective, there is even a Dylan reference in there. 

#thosethatknowknow

He’s an idiot, babe...
    We have a winner :)
  • Options
    Glenn Murray has signed for Nottm Forest
  • Options
    Croydon said:

Colour me embarrassed and weird then!
  • Options
    wmcf123 said:
    Croydon said:

It’s an amusing, but vacuous analogy.  

In any case, there’s no chance or him coming back. 
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    Alongside any one of our forwards he'd be fantastic IF he came with the hard working side we know he has. Emotion only goes so far whether positive or negative. He committed no crimes (even if it felt like he did) and Football is a results business and he gets results. 

• Options
    wmcf123 said:
    Croydon said:

So’s Ched Evans but I wouldn’t want that c**t playing for us either.
    Completely unfair comparison.