Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bowyer Talks - Weekly press conference updates

Comments

• Options
    edited August 2019
    short termism in the extreme although the business so far would suggest there is a limited budget available for transfers, which one might assume would include any Anfernee transfer cash given he is in the squad, whereas Lookman isn't.. who the eff knows tho eh.

• Options
    Absolute omnishambles.
  • Options
    Anfernee has improved massively since his debut. We have to face the reality that we are a selling club under Roland. 
    This policy will rule out the Prem long term, and the challenge is going to be producing more valuable young players whilst trying to stay in the Championship. 
    As fans, a new owner is our first priority and we gave this a massive boost by turning out in big numbers against Donny and Sund. 
    It’s all we can do to help the club. 

Somebody buy us please before it’s too late. 
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    Anfernee has improved massively since his debut. We have to face the reality that we are a selling club under Roland. 
    This policy will rule out the Prem long term, and the challenge is going to be producing more valuable young players whilst trying to stay in the Championship. 
    As fans, a new owner is our first priority and we gave this a massive boost by turning out in big numbers against Donny and Sund. 

No you're wrong Murray said we're not a selling club anymore!! Surely he wasn't telling lies!!! Lol
  • Options
    It's all shite
  • Options

No you're wrong Murray said we're not a selling club anymore!! Surely he wasn't telling lies!!! Lol
    He was right. We just give them away now
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    Thanks @clive
  • Options
    Bowyer has arrived for his weekly press conference...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    LB: “I’m very pleased with our window. We’ve got youth, we’ve got experience, including Premier League experience." #cafc
  • Options
    LB: “We were told all the way along that Josh Cullen would not be leaving West Ham, so it was a welcome surprise when he became available." #cafc
  • Options
    LB: "I can’t believe that Beram Kayal has come! Brighton helped us a lot to get him through the door. He’s a very, very good player and he will bring a lot." #cafc
  • Options
    LB: “Sam Field has Premier League experience. He’s young and he’s a winner. Leko is our wildcard. He will bring us something different and he’s very good. The fans are going to take to him." #cafc
  • Options
    LB: “Everyone we have brought in definitely improves our squad and it’s created competition for places. I spoke to Tony Mowbray last week and he told me ‘you need a squad to stay in this division.’” #cafc
  • Options
    LB: “We’ve now got a good squad with players who know how to adapt.” #cafc
  • Options
    LB: “Sam Field is a bit behind in game time with pre-season, so it might take him a bit longer to catch up. But we’ve got a game on Tuesday, so that will help out." #cafc

So Field wont be starting then tomorrow!!
  • Options
    LB: “It’s crazy, we’ve got all these players in through the door, but we just missed out on two more so we were disappointed. But looking at the squad on the board today from this time last week, it’s completely different." #cafc

So is that Hemed confirmed as not happening?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    No Hemed then
  • Options
    LB: “Lyle staying is massive for us. I don’t know how many bids Brentford made in the end, six, seven or eight. It was a very good offer in the end and I thought this is the one we’ll lose him on, but the owner said no." #cafc
    Say whaat.. ? Didnt see that one coming :wink:
  • Options
    LB: “We don’t know what’s happening with Tomer Hemed now. It’s complicated, but we’re working with the FA to show that we did the right things at the right time. We’re confident it can still happen, but it’s out of our hands at the moment." #cafc
  • Options
    LB: “We don’t know what’s happening with Tomer Hemed now. It’s complicated, but we’re working with the FA to show that we did the right things at the right time. We’re confident it can still happen, but it’s out of our hands at the moment." #cafc
    i.e. Steve Gallen still can't put his feet up...
  • Options
    Very honest press conference from Bowyer . Sounds like Taylor wanted the move, so he'll take a bit of man management now. 

I think Bowyer is as surprised as the rest of us that we managed to get Kayal 
  • Options
    i.e. Steve Gallen still can't put his feet up...

have faith - probably just a newbie at the EFL who needs a bit of guidance
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    You know what, if Taylor really wanted to go then maybe it would've been best for him to go.

If he doesn't get his head down it could be problems. I just hope he doesn't create a bad atmosphere in the team because of this, that would be more of a disaster than him leaving.
  • Options
    Very honest press conference from Bowyer . Sounds like Taylor wanted the move, so he'll take a bit of man management now. 

I think Bowyer is as surprised as the rest of us that we managed to get Kayal 

Would suggest that we have Taylor at least until January.