Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

+++Ezri Konsa signs for Brentford+++

167891012»

Comments

• Options
    I thought it was a bad move for him when he left us but happy to hold my hands up and say I was wrong now
  • Options
    I thought it was a bad move for him when he left us but happy to hold my hands up and say I was wrong now
    I think his career has been aided by Dean Smith going to Aston Villa

Think had they not gone up to the Premier League then he still would be at Brentford

Do hope he starts to get more chances for them now though
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    I was shouted down by the CL Cult Elders when i suggested we had given away Gomez and Konsa.
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    We could certainly do with a tall ball playing RCH at the moment when the best is an aging CM Pratley. 
  • Options
    We could certainly do with a tall ball playing RCH at the moment when the best is an aging CM Pratley. 
    Er Lockyer ain't bad on the ball. And has played very game at RCH. Pratley has only played in the middle of a 3.
  • Options
    Sorry. Right footed. 
  • Options
    Nearly scored tonight against Leicester in the League Cup Semis, unfortunately ended up hitting the crossbar but was an excellent run

Wonder if we'll see Konsa and Gomez as the Centre-Back pairing for England one day
  • Options
    Nearly scored tonight against Leicester in the League Cup Semis, unfortunately ended up hitting the crossbar but was an excellent run

Wonder if we'll see Konsa and Gomez as the Centre-Back pairing for England one day
    Konsa's got to kick on again to be considered for tournaments but he could easily get paired up with Gomez in a friendly.
  • Options
    Konsa royally screwed up there unfortunately with the short free kick - will learn from that no doubt
  • Options
    I was shouted down by the CL Cult Elders when i suggested we had given away Gomez and Konsa.
    I doubt anyone thought we hadnt given away Gomez, everyone even none Charlton fans no how badly we screwed that one up