Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

"The Wheels of Justice."

Comments

• Like him or not, he's got bigger bollocks than most, to stand up and air his opinion, which have been formed as a result of his own "lived experiences".

Lets see how big his bollocks are when he is put in a cell with a 6 foot non englishman
  • Like him or not, he's got bigger bollocks than most, to stand up and air his opinion, which have been formed as a result of his own "lived experiences".

Maybe he should get big enough bollocks to use his own name.
    Listen to Mr Somerville
  • WSS said:

Like him or not, he's got bigger bollocks than most, to stand up and air his opinion, which have been formed as a result of his own "lived experiences".

Maybe he should get big enough bollocks to use his own name.
    I agree Mr Somerville Addick
    Beat me to it
  • Can you take anyone who has 4 or 5 alias’ seriously? Rascist prick. Move on.
  • We have an Asian grooming gang epidemic in the U.K. and it gets v little coverage - that is not bullshit or a brexiteers opinion its a fact. Tommy is a little too radical for me and people do interpret the things he says a little too literally but I don’t think what he done was that bad and good on him for broadcasting it

I think it does get coverage.

http://www.bbc.com/news/live/uk-england-tyne-40830816

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/948836/Grooming-gang-victims-like-trophies-Burton-on-Trent-in-Staffordshire

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-leeds-36559092

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3538445/edl-protest-huddersfield-gang-sex-crimes-young-women/

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-43126804

I think people like Yaxley-Lennon just want to pretend it doesn't to feed their own desire for attention.
    Are any of those links for this specific trial?

Also proof that there is a serious problem especially in the north of the country, aren’t 85% of child grooming attacks carried out by Asian males?.
    NO

https://fullfact.org/crime/what-do-we-know-about-ethnicity-people-involved-sexual-offences-against-children/
  • YTS1978 said:

Can you take anyone who has 4 or 5 alias’ seriously?

No YTS1978, you can't

Haha...good point!

• Sponsored links:

• anyone whos been convicted of fraud is a dyed in the wool scumbag. That's even before his pathetic views are heard.

Throw away the key imo.

Lets see how big his bollocks are when he is put in a cell with a 6 foot non englishman
    Was waiting for this. He was already confronted inside previously and he stood and fought his ground, so I don't think he's particularly bothered mate. On top of that he and his family have lived under the threat of death since it all started, but he still ain't backed down doing what he thinks is right. But I spose some of you think he would deserve it
    What the racist, fascist scumbag who tries to whip up the common man for his own benefit?

Nah you're right, that would probably be a bit of a let off for him to just have 1 bloke kicking the shit out of him.
  • How weird - people with user names calling out people for using user names on an internet chat site?

Whilst a bit funny must usernames are to hero worship a past legend or celebrate where the poster resides or was brought up, not to hide behind or mislead people.
  • colthe3rd said:

Like him or not, he's got bigger bollocks than most, to stand up and air his opinion, which have been formed as a result of his own "lived experiences".

Was waiting for this. He was already confronted inside previously and he stood and fought his ground, so I don't think he's particularly bothered mate. On top of that he and his family have lived under the threat of death since it all started, but he still ain't backed down doing what he thinks is right. But I spose some of you think he would deserve it
    What the racist, fascist scumbag who tries to whip up the common man for his own benefit?

Nah you're right, that would probably be a bit of a let off for him to just have 1 bloke kicking the shit out of him.
    Don't believe the hype
  • How weird - people with user names calling out people for using user names on an internet chat site?

It depends who's calling out the use of an alias in the first place.

I've got a username on here and another forum I go on, but I don't personally care if people in the public eye want to go by another name or not, so I wouldn't bother pointing it out like I'm one step in front of everyone else on.

The bloke in question obviously knows that his identity is known and it ain't seemed to have stopped him.
  • Surely, the point is, if you wanna engage with the bloke and call him names, go and do it as he's quite happy to engage face to face with people who have said things about him and his family. And if you're gonna pull him up for using aliases particularly, then surely you shouldn't do it while using one yourself
  • Surely, the point is, if you wanna engage with the bloke and call him names, go and do it as he's quite happy to engage face to face with people who have said things about him and his family. And if you're gonna pull him up for using aliases particularly, then surely you shouldn't do it while using one yourself

Ah, the old "come and have a go if you think you're hard enough" rule.

What if you aren't up for an actual fight? Just shut up, I suppose.
  • Careful, the racists on here won't like that.
  • Sponsored links:

It's got nothing to do with "come and have a go if you think you're hard enough", you're missing the point spectacularly

It's got nothing to do with "come and have a go if you think you're hard enough", you're missing the point spectacularly
    As did you with my comment old chap.

Explain

Explain
    It does exactly what it says on the tin. I can't make it any simpler mate. You are reading too much into it I think?
  • Saga Lout said:

The legal facts can be found in this (in my view) balanced review of what's gone on with "Tommy".:

https://thesecretbarrister.com/2018/05/25/what-has-happened-to-poor-tommy-robinson/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

I read that yesterday. It explains the facts clearly. It also shows that the original article in the first post in this thread is wholly inaccurate.
  • cfgs said:

How weird - people with user names calling out people for using user names on an internet chat site?

Whilst a bit funny must usernames are to hero worship a past legend or celebrate where the poster resides or was brought up, not to hide behind or mislead people.
    Exactly. Usernames on a football forum are a bit of fun. Why this guy goes by several different names I don’t know for sure. I would suggest that maybe he has something to hide, but in fairness he’s very open about his beliefs!!

• SE9 said:

Over 400k have now signed the petition for him to be freed. I would say quite a few don’t agree with TR but they think that what’s going on need addressing not hid

https://www.change.org/p/theresa-may-mp-free-tommy-robinson

I assume Stephen didn't sign that? :smile:
  • edited May 2018
    /
  • McBobbin said:

YTS1978 said:

cfgs said:

How weird - people with user names calling out people for using user names on an internet chat site?

Exactly. Usernames on a football forum are a bit of fun. Why this guy goes by several different names I don’t know for sure. I would suggest that maybe he has something to hide, but in fairness he’s very open about his beliefs!!

It because he wants to sound like a proper working class lad innit. He probably walks with thumbs in his braces, bending his knees.

Tommy is a proper salt of the earth British name, Stephen is dodgy and far too French for must of us and anyway all Stephens are weird especially the ones like me that spell their names Steven.