Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Pizza

Comments

• Options

I like to blend my pizza then drink it through a straw.

Pizza smoothie. Hmm I’ll have to try that.

• Options
    iainment said:

I am so tempted to flag the knife and forkists.

Probably eat their sunday roast with thier fingers
  • Options
    bobmunro said:

Cut it with scissors. Eat with fingers.

Scissors?

I thought that. Try it. You'll never look back!
  • Options
    clb74 said:

iainment said:

What’s wrong with that?
  • Options
    clb74 said:

iainment said:

Only the roast potatoes left on the bar.

After not washing my hands.
  • Options

bobmunro said:

Cut it with scissors. Eat with fingers.

Scissors?

I thought that. Try it. You'll never look back!
    Philistine!

• Options
    Knife and fork!!! You must be joking.
  • Options
    I drape it across my penis, and raise it towards my face by listening to the music of Ravel.
  • Options
  • Options
    bobmunro said:

clb74 said:

iainment said:

What’s wrong with that?
    The spelling of ‘their’.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Why are supermarket pizzas no longer round? They are all oblong. It’s wrong.
  • Options
    kimbo said:

kimbo said:

Funnily enough the best pizza I ever had was made by an Italian woman in a place I worked in the 70s.
    She always made it in oblong baking tins.
  • Options

Knife and fork. Always.

Why?

1. I don’t live in a cave
    2. Its difficult to allocate the right pizza to sauce ratio if using your fingers.
    3. If eating with fingers you basically have no choice but to eat from the middle outwards. If I’m eating a slice, I’ll eat crust first

Guessing most of you fingers lot live on the Woolwich line. Wouldn’t surprise me if you wrongs are mash potato with your hands.

Pizza with sauce = wrong un
  • Options

Knife and fork. Always.

Why?

2. Its difficult to allocate the right pizza to sauce ratio if using your fingers.
    3. If eating with fingers you basically have no choice but to eat from the middle outwards. If I’m eating a slice, I’ll eat crust first

Guessing most of you fingers lot live on the Woolwich line. Wouldn’t surprise me if you wrongs are mash potato with your hands.

It's street food ffs.
  • Options

Knife and fork. Always.

Why?

Knife and fork
    Sauce
    Crust first

Some people...
  • Options
    Afka do you bring your own cutlery to Mcdonalds as well?
  • Options
    Don't get me started on burgers with knives and forks.
  • Options

Depends on the pizza. Papa John's, Dominoes etc. Fingers. A nice Italian pizza and it's knife and fork.

I'm in Italy at the moment :) Knife and fork definitely here!
  • Options
    iainment said:

Knife and fork. Always.

Why?

It's street food ffs.
    Lol it might be in 2018 hipster London, but I'm sure it originated as a family meal, cooked in specially oven in the garden
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

iainment said:

Knife and fork. Always.

Why?

It's street food ffs.
    Lol it might be in 2018 hipster London, but I'm sure it originated as a family meal, cooked in specially oven in the garden
    Street? Garden? It's still al fresco ;-)
  • Options
    ....as a last resort. It’s bottom of the fast food list for me. It’s basically cheese on toast.

Has to be thin crust though - none of that deep pan shit. And what the actual fuck is all that trampy burger / sausage / cheese stuffed crust all about?!?

Oh yes.....the question.....

Fingers if eating at home and knife and fork when out (the shirt saver option).
  • Options
    Spoon
  • Options
    bobmunro said:

iainment said:

Knife and fork. Always.

Why?

It's street food ffs.
    Would you eat steak and chip with your hands if you were sitting outside?
  • Options

When does the season start?

I never knew there was a pizza season!
  • Options

I never knew there was a pizza season!
    Good one
  • Options

bobmunro said:

iainment said:

Knife and fork. Always.

Why?

It's street food ffs.
    Would you eat steak and chip with your hands if you were sitting outside?
    No - but I wouldn't eat pizza with my hands either!!
  • Options
    Oh
  • Options

Depends on the pizza. Papa John's, Dominoes etc. Fingers. A nice Italian pizza and it's knife and fork.

Wait, they have pizza in Italy, too?
  • Options

Wait, they have pizza in Italy, too?
    Yes but it's not the proper stuff like Domino's.