Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jlloyd Samuel, Former Academy Player, Dies in Car Crash

1235»

Comments

• Options
    For those that missed the programme it is now available on the ITV Hub
    https://www.itv.com/hub/shows#t
  • Options
    Got it on now
  • Options
    That itv hub and not being able to fast forward the adverts done my head in… absolute ridiculous amount of adverts 
  • Options
    On now. Seen more ads than programme so far. 
  • Options
     iirc ,1hr 30 mins and the program is 1hr 7 mins  🙄
  • Options
    That itv hub and not being able to fast forward the adverts done my head in… absolute ridiculous amount of adverts 
    If you or anyone else that wants to watch has Sky then they can download it and then fast forward through the adverts 
  • Options
    Watch it on the ITV hub via my virgin box, no ads.
  • Options
    Very weird. His mum and sister endorsing this double life/second marriage to the Iranian bird behind the back of his missus (okay maybe they didn’t like her?) but then ALSO his family of several children… 

then the flight to Casablanca on the day of the crash… yet a holiday booked to Dubai with the family the following week … and the cash withdrawals from the bank 

• Options
    Very weird. His mum and sister endorsing this double life/second marriage to the Iranian bird behind the back of his missus (okay maybe they didn’t like her?) but then ALSO his family of several children… 

then the flight to Casablanca on the day of the crash… yet a holiday booked to Dubai with the family the following week … and the cash withdrawals from the bank 

All that and the biggest clue or reason that he may have done a Reggie Perrin, is the two women he had the choice to live with.

Hideous mess
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    As with the best documentaries - completely bizarre and intriguing. Hopefully those connected can get peace

Another connection to us was Jay Bothroyd popping up as a talking head - you’d think that being involved with Gadaffi’s son when at Perugia was enough football craziness to discuss as an ex pro!
  • Options
    Really enjoyed the J Lloyd Samuel documentary, quite interesting how some footballers act once they get a bit of wealth.
  • Options
    doronron said:
    Really enjoyed the J Lloyd Samuel documentary, quite interesting how some footballers act once they get a bit of wealth.
    And how some, because of that short term wealthy income and lifestyle, get desperate when the big money contracts stop.
  • Options
    I thought it was an intriguing story but my god talk about draw out a story. Take out all the repeating the same guff and adverts, 25 minutes max.