Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Eurovision Song Contest, 2018

Comments

• Options
    Watching, and what a load of bollocks it is. Utter bollocks and bollocks.
  • Options
    You OK, Hun?
  • Options
    How the feck is Israel one of the favs?
  • Options
    Yeah, Israel are going to win this.
  • Options
    Bjork has put on a few pounds
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    Nope, am watching due to the missus. Tis bollocks. I would rather French kiss a Belgian with yellow gnashers.
  • Options
    Thought Israel's entry was a big Micky Mouse!
  • Options
    Should've jumped at the chance to perform again if you want to win. Always the last 3-4 songs that do the best.
  • Options

How the feck is Israel one of the favs?

It's memorable. Not many are.
  • Options

Nope, am watching due to the missus. Tis bollocks. I would rather French kiss a Belgian with yellow gnashers.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Well, he won't win, but that Dutch entry was excellent.
  • Options
    Addickted said:

Well, he won't win, but that Dutch entry was excellent.

The guy singing the Nickleback song?

• Options
    Loving this Irish entry...

Dont remember the last time they took it so seriously
  • Options

Should've jumped at the chance to perform again if you want to win. Always the last 3-4 songs that do the best.

Probably doesn't feel safe - that guy could have been carrying anything and he just walked straight up to her. Wouldn't go near the stage with those "security precautions"
  • Options
    Ha, ha. Is anyone else getting adverts to encourage you to vote Israel?
  • Options

Probably doesn't feel safe - that guy could have been carrying anything and he just walked straight up to her. Wouldn't go near the stage with those "security precautions"
    Fair point.
  • Options
    Israel was excellent (for Eurovision and considering the opposition). Beth Ditto's younger sister ?
  • Options
    Beautiful women, gorgeous blokes ,do not necessarily great music make..

• Options
    I'm sure I've seen that Cyprus entry on My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Ha, ha. Is anyone else getting adverts to encourage you to vote Israel?

Cheeky gits want me to vote them 18 times too
  • Options
    Shame we cant all turn our VPNs on to vote for the UK
  • Options
    Would like to see Hungary's thrash metal entry win. Failing that I'd by happy with Israel's Bjork chicken song.
  • Options

Would like to see Hungary's thrash metal entry win. Failing that I'd by happy with Israel's Bjork chicken song.

I would rather stick pins in my eyes, failing that I'd be happy to stick them in my testicles
  • Options
    thought the standard was a bit low this year, but then again I haven’t had any beer!

• Options

thought the standard was a bit low this year, but then again I haven’t had any beer!

Typical Wogan comment :)
  • Options
    Is this where we remember that the rest of Europe gives no fucks about us?
  • Options
    C_A_F_C said:

CARD have gone too far this time.

To be fair she was a backing singer for the Belgians in 2015, so a collaborator in my book.
    No ifs no buts.
  • Options
    Please someone remind me what Australia are doing taking part in Eurovision, it’s a bit of a pointless experiment, like Millwall.