Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Provisional play off ticket plan

Comments

• Options
    kimbo said:

Im a season ticket holder but keep getting this screen? Anyone else having the same issue?

Yes same for me.
    You need to register first so they can link your seat to the portal. You should have got an email with detail yesterday.

If not follow these instructions.

In order to make sure all supporters are prepared for Sunday morning, please visit https://www.eticketing.co.uk/cafc/ prior to tickets going on sale to activate your account. To do this you will need to follow the below instructions:

- Visit https://www.eticketing.co.uk/cafc/
    - Click ‘Sign In’ in the top right hand corner (Do not try to sign in at this point as you first need to activate your account)
    - Select ‘Activate it now’ at the bottom of the pop-up that appears
    - Type in your above client reference number and your surname and click ‘Find my account’
    - Complete the necessary fields and click ‘Complete registration’ at the bottom of the page

Once you have done the above make a note of your password so you can easily log in to purchase tickets once they are on sale.
    Done all that yesterday, but just done it again and it worked this time, came under reserved ticket.
  • Options
    Im both a season ticket and valley gold member but i aparantly do not have the privileges! Sort it out
  • Options
    The club need to sort this out. I have tried re registering twice. All my details are correct , password. The “ correct privileges” are what the club have input. I also have had a season ticket for over 20 years.
  • Options
    TEL said:

Just flown in from Australia. What’s this about a crn? I have an old con number ( no pun intended) is that going to be valid? I’m back here in my trusty Motorhome so I don’t have any access to a printer. I’d like to go to both the games so I’m guessing you can pay on the day at the home leg as we won’t sell out, but what about the away?

The old CON number should do the job but DON'T type CON just type the numbers.
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    Tried my own CRN and wasn’t able to purchase anything from the package, so tried the season ticket CRN I had been using this year, and got the same problem.

They’re both activated and registered!

Guess I gotta wait until Tuesday morning.

Just hope it’s not going to be a problem for the away leg.
  • Options

The club need to sort this out. I have tried re registering twice. All my details are correct , password. The “ correct privileges” are what the club have input. I also have had a season ticket for over 20 years.

Activate before you sign in. The instructions work just use the number. I did the same thing yesterday
  • Options
    Scunny were only given 1,200 tickets for Rotherham.
  • Options
    Well I've got notification of purchase and they've got my money!

The worry now is whether or not I'll be able to access the ticket to print it out at work as I don't have a working printer at home at the moment that I can use today.
  • Options
    Is it possible to buy tickets for 2 season ticket holders on the same account (my dad has registered his under a different email address)? If not it is a £2.50 transaction fee per ticket, which would be rather annoying
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    shirty5 said:

Jon_CAFC_ said:

Just putting this out there, if there aren’t any left on Tuesday I’ll be looking for a spare

Why the panic. It won't sell out
    12,000 season ticket holders / valley gold members upto 4 Tickets each, potentially same situation in a final is the panic
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It's not working for me. It says I do not have the privilege's
  • Options
    As a season ticket holder got mine just now with no problems. Ridiculously easy.
  • Options
    Jon_CAFC_ said:

shirty5 said:

Jon_CAFC_ said:

Just putting this out there, if there aren’t any left on Tuesday I’ll be looking for a spare

Why the panic. It won't sell out
    12,000 season ticket holders / valley gold members upto 4 Tickets each, potentially same situation in a final is the panic
    It won't sell out
  • Options
    All sorted and printed for ST holders and 3 guests

Incredibly straight forward

• Options
    dickplumb said:

Got the same. Fucking joke
  • Options
    LenGlover said:

TEL said:

Just flown in from Australia. What’s this about a crn? I have an old con number ( no pun intended) is that going to be valid? I’m back here in my trusty Motorhome so I don’t have any access to a printer. I’d like to go to both the games so I’m guessing you can pay on the day at the home leg as we won’t sell out, but what about the away?

The old CON number should do the job but DON'T type CON just type the numbers.
    Thanks Len, I will try it.

• Options
    So wait it's only season ticket holders that can buy today then?
  • Options

Just done the same,no joy. Says my account is already active and i dont have the correct privileges. Had the correct fucking season ticket for years though havent i. Fuming.
  • Options

I think that might be the case as I clicked on 'reserved tickets' and was able to purchase my usual seat.

I vaguely remember reading something about season tickets being reserved until 6:30 am Tuesday morning (8th) but might be wrong!
  • Options

Just done the same,no joy. Says my account is already active and i dont have the correct privileges. Had the correct fucking season ticket for years though havent i. Fuming.
    Seriously I had this follow the instructions you need to link your account follow instructions above. It works
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I haven't got the privileges but as I'm not a season ticket holder or in Valley Gold any more why would I. Assume will have to wait until Tuesday. More worried about getting a away ticket to be honest as these go on sale tomorrow to Shrewsbury season ticket holders but can't find info on how we get them.
  • Options

And Valley Gold. 8am Tuesday on General sale.
  • Options

Had the same problem, try again by activating your account again and re-registering.
  • Options
    My problem solved. E mail from club had incorrect client Ref number. Use season ticket number.
    I e mailed ticket office and got help in solving problem.
  • Options
    Sorted and printed off in our normal seats, although I must admit she who must be obeyed did it after complete failure and furious anger by myself.
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    Can you order them by phone, to be posted out?

dickplumb said:

Got the same. Fucking joke
    I'm getting this as well.
  • Options
    Are you using the e ticket web site or CAFC I went to CAFC Booking site Logged in and it all worked.
  • Options

I assume they will sell from the club at some point. They will have to surely. But they won't announce it now or few will buy through Ticketmaster.

Precisely.

This has got disaster written all over it.

Fans will have not received their tickets and will be turning up on the night asking for reprints. In amongst this there will be people queueing up for a ticket. The game will not start on time due to queues outside, of this I am certain.

I sympathise with the clubs with the distribution of tickets in a short time frame but yet again the sale of tickets has been f***** up. I will be very surprised if any other clubs will be adopting the same policy as us.

I'm just glad I'll be watching the game in the boozer...............with The President.
  • Options
    Apart from the linking issues this was a relatively straight forward process because I’d read the part in the club email that said you have to activate your account first and ignored the temptation to click on what I would have otherwise thought would be the obvious choice. Click on that link to activate and fill in the boxes and you get the option to purchase a ticket for the match on Thursday and it’s got your seat number already there.
  • Options
    DA9 said:

Set up a new hotmail account?

A lot of this procedure relies upon you being computer literate. I wouldn’t have a clue how to set up a hotmail account and I don’t really want one.
    I already have 3 email accounts. It seems like you have to jump through a lot of computer hoops stuff that people of my generation find hard to deal with and quite frankly don’t trust.
    For one, I have no idea what my customer number is, so how can I find that out.? Without that I don’t have a chance on line right from the get go.
    Since I left SE London I haven’t had a season ticket for several years and now live a long way from The Valley.
    I just want to rock up at The Valley around Thursday lunchtime and buy a ticket or get a pal (who lives in Eltham) to get me one sometime during the week, why can’t that be done.....what could be more simple?