Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

play off semi-final dates

Comments

• Options
    Weird that for a second season running our final game is against Rochdale.

And that potentially they might need to win it to stay up!
    I think Rochdale might be gone this time round...

Last term they had the benefit of having enough games in hand from their pitch problems and FA Cup to put them in a false position

If we dont go up I'd like us to look at Ian Henderson from them
    No chance

He's really settled there, Rochdale will be his last club
  • Options
    Weird that for a second season running our final game is against Rochdale.

And that potentially they might need to win it to stay up!
    I think Rochdale might be gone this time round...

Last term they had the benefit of having enough games in hand from their pitch problems and FA Cup to put them in a false position

If we dont go up I'd like us to look at Ian Henderson from them
    No chance

He's really settled there, Rochdale will be his last club
    Yeah equally wouldnt surprise me; their version of Johnnie Jackson

Nor did I realise that he was 34; thought he was only about 29
  • Options
    Oh deary deary me. I am away on holiday for the playoff final date. Can it be rearranged please?
  • Options
    if we play Portsmouth I wonder how many Millwall will be popping along ….
    This one is going to run and run ... thanks @MillwallFan :wink:
  • Options
    Oh deary deary me. I am away on holiday for the playoff final date. Can it be rearranged please?
    I'm in spain over the weekend for a wedding on the saturday. Just booked an emergency flight back on the Sunday morning just in case....
  • Options
    No problem. Just send me a cheque for £5k and I am on the case.
  • Options
    olster said:
    I'm in spain over the weekend for a wedding on the saturday. Just booked an emergency flight back on the Sunday morning just in case....
    How much was your emergency flight back?  We had this worry last season too but didnt bother booking flights, the worry was unfounded in the end.

• Options
    Curb_It said:
    olster said:
    How much was your emergency flight back?  We had this worry last season too but didnt bother booking flights, the worry was unfounded in the end.

18 pounds
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    olster said:
    Curb_It said:
    olster said:

18 pounds
    But the real cost will be getting from the wedding, two hours away, to Barcelona airport at four in the morning. Though i've already texted the groom to find out if there are any fans of any other clubs we might be playing at the wedding too. His cousins are Sunderland fans apparently.
  • Options
    olster said:
    Curb_It said:
    olster said:

18 pounds
    F*** that, I'd stay out there!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It was a wedding last year for us, my sister's.   Olster has just said its a wedding also.  We cant plan for other people's choices. 
  • Options
    Unless it is completely unavoidable, I genuinely have no idea why any Football league fan would book a holiday for the end-May BH weekend when there is even the smallest possibility your team might get to Wembley. Just don't understand it. 

we are away from the Friday - Wednesday (it's Half Term) but on the proviso that 'if' we get to Wembley I'll be disappearing for the day....luckily we won't be that far away
  • Options
    Unless it is completely unavoidable, I genuinely have no idea why any Football league fan would book a holiday for the end-May BH weekend when there is even the smallest possibility your team might get to Wembley. Just don't understand it. 
    Me too. Every year we have the same conversation.
    I book everything around Charlton games.
  • Options

we are away from the Friday - Wednesday (it's Half Term) but on the proviso that 'if' we get to Wembley I'll be disappearing for the day....luckily we won't be that far away
    Holidaying in Woolwich?
  • Options
    I thought summer was the season of love because there was no football. 

Getting married during the football ball season is not exactly a good start to married life and is very disrespectful.

The only possible excuse I can think of is if you are going away on a cricket tour.
  • Options
    I always book the whole of May, just because of this :wink:
  • Options
    Well this works well.
    I booked a week in Malta last May, Coming back 2 days before the final.
    A lot of good that done me
  • Options
    Me too. Every year we have the same conversation.
    I book everything around Charlton games.
    Need to talk to your travel agent mate. 
  • Options
    olster said:
    Same almost. Brother booked his mates stag do for that weekend in Barca, which I’m also going on.
    Neither of us even thought about the date/potential clash at the time. Shows how far detached I had become.

That said I’ll be booking an emergency flight home early if it happens.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    olster said:
    Same almost. Brother booked his mates stag do for that weekend in Barca, which I’m also going on.
    Neither of us even thought about the date/potential clash at the time. Shows how far detached I had become.

That said I’ll be booking an emergency flight home early if it happens.
    See you on the plane!
  • Options
    Same forgot the @AFKABartram Rule No1 and at a Portugal Soul Weekender Thursday-Monday, flight home on the Sunday morning returning Sunday night is on the cards...     
  • Options
    My weekly moan.
    People worrying about the final , I don't think we sold out for the away semi final game last season surely that's more important than the final.

• Options
    clb74 said:
    My weekly moan.
    People worrying about the final , I don't think we sold out for the away semi final game last season surely that's more important than the final.

Fans never learn, let's get to the Play offs first,  and get through the semi  final.

I wonder how many tickets we will get in the final ?
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    My weekly moan.

More importantly how much is a 3 bed semi in Wembley 
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    My weekly moan.

• Options
    clb74 said:
    My weekly moan.

Your be lucky that'll get you a Wendy house
    No doubt your be at the final if we get there
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    clb74 said:
    clb74 said:
    My weekly moan.

Your be lucky that'll get you a Wendy house
    No doubt your be at the final if we get there
    That should suit Elfs down to the ground  ;).
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    My weekly moan.

Weekly moan?