Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Harry Kwell??

Comments

• Options
    edited March 2018
    How is it so many of our fans can't spell any player or manager names correctly? Mugs.
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    I'll be so overkwellmed with this if it happens...:(
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    Harry ,Harry Kewell

Harry, Harry Kewell

Yes please. Heard a lot of good stuff about his attitude and work ethic. Started off on a 6-7 game losing streak but has turned it around.

Do not underestimate the respect one of the best PL players of the early Noughties will command at this level.

Why not? We need a sea-change and if it makes it more attractive to the new owners then all good.

From a man that could never run or pass a football to this ....

https://youtu.be/UaCSLW-NbJU

Of course you don't have to have been a great player to be a great manager.

But if you were a shite player and now, as a managerial personality, are a total blathering idiot, then you haven't much hope of inspiring any squad.

Pwopa whelmed if this went through
  • Options

Rizzo said:

Rizzo said:

Pretty much the same record at Crawley as Gobinson has at Charlton, ~36% win rate.

15 wins 8 draws 19 losses. Hardly likely to have us beating Sunderland and others that come down and possibly Wigan.
    My comment was not to praise Kewell so much as indicate that the (at the time of typing) incumbent is nothing to write home about.
    Crawley though are not big hitters in League Two!!... He's over achieving with them

If he can do it with Crawley he surely can do that with us

Robinson on the other hand has always under achieved whether it be with MK Dons or Charlton
    Except when they were promoted.
  • Options
    He’d love the fact we’ve got about 20 wide men.
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:

Rizzo said:

Rizzo said:

Pretty much the same record at Crawley as Gobinson has at Charlton, ~36% win rate.

15 wins 8 draws 19 losses. Hardly likely to have us beating Sunderland and others that come down and possibly Wigan.
    My comment was not to praise Kewell so much as indicate that the (at the time of typing) incumbent is nothing to write home about.
    Crawley though are not big hitters in League Two!!... He's over achieving with them

If he can do it with Crawley he surely can do that with us

Robinson on the other hand has always under achieved whether it be with MK Dons or Charlton
    Except when they were promoted.
    Wasnt that when they had money to splash? - they're a bit like Fleetwood arent they?

i.e. Brought their way out of Non-League Football, yet unlike Fleetwood, their money was pulled out
  • Options

He’d love the fact we’ve got about 20 wide men.

Robinson is the widest of all of them.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    He's always looking for a new opening.
  • Options
    Yes, always.
  • Options

Is she our new CEO ?

• Options
    dizzee said:

RedMist said:

Kwell bad spelling innit.

Silent K?
    Special K?
  • Options
    Kwell kwell kwell what a turn up
  • Options

In kwell we trust

More of a biro man meself.....
  • Options

what a time to be alive my club are poaching crawleys manager, millwall are on a huddersfieldesque run and palace the smug bastards are going to stay up.

And Donald trump is president
  • Options
    What happened to David o Leary?
  • Options
    I'm liking the Leeds United 2001 feel to Charlton. We already have Bowyer, Kewell potentially on his way, get Viduka in as first team coach, Nigel Martyn as Gk coach and Rio Ferdinand to coach the kids.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I'm liking the Leeds United 2001 feel to Charlton. We already have Bowyer, Kewell potentially on his way, get Viduka in as first team coach, Nigel Martyn as Gk coach and Rio Ferdinand to coach the kids.

Oh feck.

That'll mean Ridsdale and his goldfish.

• Options
    Always thought that he was a c**t after signing for Galatasaray, after what had occurred when he was part of that Leeds team.
  • Options

She's Kwell endowed ain't she.
  • Options

Harry ,Harry Kewell

Harry, Harry Kewell

Yes please. Heard a lot of good stuff about his attitude and work ethic. Started off on a 6-7 game losing streak but has turned it around.

Do not underestimate the respect one of the best PL players of the early Noughties will command at this level.

Why not? We need a sea-change and if it makes it more attractive to the new owners then all good.

From a man that could never run or pass a football to this ....

https://youtu.be/UaCSLW-NbJU

Almost as good as Shaun Bartlett

• Options
    Not a fan of Kewell at all, most people I know who know him from Oz football circles report that he was a complete arsehole.

Famously never got on with Mark Viduka and many other Aussie players and would often not talk to anybody when they were in training camp.

That being said, maybe being an arrogant, egotistical, self-centred prick is the key to managerial success.
  • Options

Or maybe he's a bit older and wiser now?
  • Options
    Harry Kewell Kewell, always believe in your soul....
  • Options
    I am not sure about him. But give him a chance.
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:

Or maybe he's a bit older and wiser now?

Maybe - but on the other hand the two most successful managers of the modern era, Fergie and Mourinho, are both arrogant arseholes too so maybe that's the secret!