Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Foxes, Fox a Gon, and Leuth the Pretentious Trolling Twat

Comments

• Options
    Wish they'd put an e on the end of the "gone", doing me fuckin nut in that is
  • Options

This morning I thought I saw a very large rat in my garden. Opened patio door and two foxes appeared and dragged what were in fact two Fox Cubs underneath the decking. I have been aware for a few months that a couple of foxes regularly travel through my garden to and fro between neighbouring gardens.

Not happy with having a fox lair at the bottom of my garden so phoned Greenwich council. Apparently foxes are not considered vermin so councils not obliged to remove them. On the Greenwich website there is a link to a company called Fox a Gon. Phoned them and they quoted £300 to remove the foxes and Cubs. Then there is an additional cost to fox proof the area. Apparently foxes have litters of between 4 and 6. The guy said the first week in April they are always inundated with calls as people start going into their gardens and coming across fox litters. At the moment it is 4 or 5 days to get an appointment. In a few weeks it will be up to 21 days. I want to sort it out as soon as possible.

Anyone have experience of Fox a Gon?

Is there a cat a gon
  • Options

@Leuth put your prodding stick away for the night and go and have a vegan milkshake or something. You antagonise and provoke people into crossing the line. They are wrong for doing so, but you know full well you are not a mere innocent.

Let’s all start using the forum like adults eh? Please?

I started this thread with the genuine intention of seeking advice from people who may have had fox issues in the past. I was trolled by a self confessed trolling twat and responded robustly. I really don't understand why I should receive a warning.
  • Options
    Boom, boom...
  • Options

Boom, boom...

Now there was a cnuty Fox I’d’ve gladly seen mauled by hounds. If they’d have got that prick Scrappy Doo at the same time then even I’d start thinking about donning a red coat and yelling ‘tally ho’.

• Options
    Did you know Basil Brush has a German cousin?

Herr Brush.
  • Options

Did you know Basil Brush has a German cousin?

Herr Brush.

I’ll get your coat for you :wink:
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Great thread title. It’s like a C.S.Lewis book I’d really wanna read.

It's like the beginning of Voyage Of The Dawn Treader, except instead of falling through a painting they discover a computer left open on Charlton Life
  • Options

Put poisoned food out then sling the body’s in the road

Some rotter put one in my bin
  • Options
    She's asleep, @Baldybonce , must've got the idea off Top Cat
  • Options

Yep, just lost about a hundred members with that line !

Just the phantoms will remain.
  • Options
    I don't agree with terminating them, contact the RSPCA and tell them if they don't come and move them you'll have them exterminated.
  • Options

She's asleep, @Baldybonce , must've got the idea off Top Cat

I hope not, it made a nice hat for the mrs.
  • Options
    Leuth said:

Leuth said:

Threads like these are excellent tests of character, I find

Reading one or two paragraphs of the amateurish and incredible pretentious prose in your self published book or a couple of sentences of the rediculously boring and derivative match reports written by your imaginary girl friend are excellent tests of endurance and character.
    Gentlemen! No need to flag. He's giving as good as he's getting ;)
    Can i have one... Hadn't had one in a week.
  • Options

For fox sake.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Looks a fair way of handling them.
  • Options

For fox sake.
    Almost flagged you for that.

But I have to admit it was pretty clever. Clever like oh fuck it I hate myself now.
  • Options
    So. About 10 minutes into the second half of the game at the DW stadium on Friday 29th December 2017, Wigan 0-0 Charlton, I get a picture message through WhatsApp from my sister to say this character had got into not only the house, but my room. Imagine if I had got back from Wigan and my sister hadn’t spotted the lad and at 4am I came home to this in my bed

The same character has been in my house a few times now as we have 2 cats and don’t have a cat flap, so have to leave the garage door a bit open so they can get in.

It’s been in about 3 times now. Just comes up the stairs, probably looking for the cat’s food and if anyone is about, casually just takes itself back down stairs and out the back
  • Options
    cabbles said:

So. About 10 minutes into the second half of the game at the DW stadium on Friday 29th December 2017, Wigan 0-0 Charlton, I get a picture message through WhatsApp from my sister to say this character had got into not only the house, but my room. Imagine if I had got back from Wigan and my sister hadn’t spotted the lad and at 4am I came home to this in my bed

The same character has been in my house a few times now as we have 2 cats and don’t have a cat flap, so have to leave the garage door a bit open so they can get in.

It’s been in about 3 times now. Just comes up the stairs, probably looking for the cat’s food and if anyone is about, casually just takes itself back down stairs and out the back

Stop fecking leaving cat food on the floor then matey.
  • Options

cabbles said:

That was my sister trying to coax it out my room. It was either that or we run through KR’s interview on cafc player when I got back around 4am.
  • Options
    cabbles said:

cabbles said:

That was my sister trying to coax it out my room. It was either that or we run through KR’s interview on cafc player when I got back around 4am.
    Nice carpet mate. Bet that's a bugger to keep clean.
  • Options

Put poisoned food out then sling the body’s in the road

Some rotter put one in my bin
    Sorry mate I meant to put the bstd thing in your neighbours bin it’s them that kept feeding and encouraging the bstd vermin

I am selling fox skull ash trays and real fox tails to hang on the back of vespas if anyone is interested plus fox cub tails for kids scooters

Log on to www.urbanfoxffcukd.com
  • Options
    Fox being given pelters on CL.
    Nothing new.
    Move on,
    Morgan has.