Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Foxes, Fox a Gon, and Leuth the Pretentious Trolling Twat

This morning I thought I saw a very large rat in my garden. Opened patio door and two foxes appeared and dragged what were in fact two Fox Cubs underneath the decking. I have been aware for a few months that a couple of foxes regularly travel through my garden to and fro between neighbouring gardens.

Not happy with having a fox lair at the bottom of my garden so phoned Greenwich council. Apparently foxes are not considered vermin so councils not obliged to remove them. On the Greenwich website there is a link to a company called Fox a Gon. Phoned them and they quoted £300 to remove the foxes and Cubs. Then there is an additional cost to fox proof the area. Apparently foxes have litters of between 4 and 6. The guy said the first week in April they are always inundated with calls as people start going into their gardens and coming across fox litters. At the moment it is 4 or 5 days to get an appointment. In a few weeks it will be up to 21 days. I want to sort it out as soon as possible.

Anyone have experience of Fox a Gon?

Comments

• When's @i_b_b_o_r_g due over next?

He'll pay you to let him 'remove' them.
  • edited March 2018
    Why are they a problem to you? As soon as the cubs are big enough and the weather improves they will leave.
  • edited March 2018

Why are they a problem to you? As soon as the cubs are big enough and the weather improves they will leave.

They shit and piss all over the garden. They are noisy. Lots of my neighbors have pets and small children. The foxes in this area are incredibly unafraid of humans. They will literally come up to my open patio door and look into the room whilst I am sitting watching the television. If a fox from a lair at the bottom of my garden were to injure a neighbor's child I would feel very responsible.
  • Get a large dog.
    Foxes will not bother you again
  • They are vermin particularly in a city setting.

Fantastic Mr Fox has made the fox look more less like a feral dog with even worse shit than dogs and more like some sort of hero animal.

It’s nonsense, they are not tame. You would not leave a bunch of 6 Staffordshire terriers untrained in your garden, why would you leave foxes?
  • Get a large dog.
    Foxes will not bother you again

I think you will find they piss and shit too...
    And dig up the garden.
  • I once brought a fox in the house as it looked hungry and scared.

My wife asked when I was going to put it back outside, but I told her I wanted to keep it as a pet.

"what about the disgusting smell?" she asked.

My reply: "Well I got used to you, so I'm sure he will too!!"
  • Sponsored links:

• These foxes are uneducated morons. The calibre of foxes has gone down the sewer.
  • Put poisoned food out then sling the body’s in the road
  • edited March 2018
    Relying on a tiny number of grossly sensationalised stories from a rabid media to whip yourself up into an antagonistic froth, eh

It's fine. If I was to write a play about Brexit I'd totally base a character on you. Wouldn't have to change a thing. 'Fox A Gon' has quite the ring to it!
  • Threads like these are excellent tests of character, I find
  • Leuth said:

Relying on a tiny number of grossly sensationalised stories from a rabid media to whip yourself up into an antagonistic froth, eh

It's fine. If I was to write a play about Brexit I'd totally base a character on you. Wouldn't have to change a thing. 'Fox A Gon' has quite the thespian ring to it!

You really are pretentious obnoxious fucking piece of shit.
    I'd reply in kind, but your posts speak for themselves
  • Leuth said:

Threads like these are excellent tests of character, I find

What, in a way that anyone disagreeing with you view on the subject has got a wanky character?
  • Leuth said:

Threads like these are excellent tests of character, I find

Reading one or two paragraphs of the amateurish and incredible pretentious prose in your self published book or a couple of sentences of the rediculously boring and derivative match reports written by your imaginary girl friend are excellent tests of endurance and character.
  • Sponsored links:

• If you have reason to repel foxes (eg you keep fowl) then fair enough, probably

If you're a suburban homeowner who uses Fox A Gon then you're a villain in a kid's movie
  • If Red wins, I'm going out lamping. If Leuth wins, I won't. No pressure Leuth......
  • I am trolling a little bit but I have sincere opinions about animals and our relationship to them, and something about the phrase 'Fox A Gon' set me off. I shall give it a break here though, because who knows - someone on this board might have had their life destroyed by a fox. You just never know.
  • @Leuth put your prodding stick away for the night and go and have a vegan milkshake or something. You antagonise and provoke people into crossing the line. They are wrong for doing so, but you know full well you are not a mere innocent.

Let’s all start using the forum like adults eh? Please?

BOOOOOOOOOO !
  • Yep, just lost about a hundred members with that line !
  • Foxes are evil gremlins. The bastards ripped up all the electrical wiring from under my old deck and even shat in a pair of trainers I left outside one night. The worst thing though is the sound of them getting frisky, spine chilling.
  • Leuth said:

I am trolling a little bit but I have sincere opinions about animals and our relationship to them, and something about the phrase 'Fox A Gon' set me off. I shall give it a break here though, because who knows - someone on this board might have had their life destroyed by a fox. You just never know.

I have sincere opinions about babies being mauled by any kind of animal. You obviously think it is funny.