Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Something I can't stand

Highlights packages of goals where the camera angle changes twice during the scoring of the goal, so you don't get to see it properly.
It's right up there with having a live audience of people nodding whilst pundits discuss a game for shite developments in football.

Comments

• I was watching a football discussion programme in Spain on Monday. They highlighted a guesture that Guizmann made to the Atletico crowd, one that Piquet made to fans after his equaliser at Espanyol plus what the home fans were singing at him, Ramos's reaction to conceding and Ronaldo's to being substituted at Madrid. They had subtitles and someone lip-syncing what they said on the pitch. They showed each incident about ten times, from every single camera angle, 50 or 60 replays, plus repeating over and over and over what had been said. Including Ronaldo's completely innocuous reaction to noticing the camera focused on him after the substitution. Mind numbing...
  • Uboat said:

Highlights packages of goals where the camera angle changes twice during the scoring of the goal, so you don't get to see it properly.
    It's right up there with having a live audience of people nodding whilst pundits discuss a game for shite developments in football.

I never understand the need to put goals to music either. I like seeing good goals and I like music but don't see the need to mix the two. Mind you, I've seen some duff bands in my time. If they could show goal highlights while a duff band is playing.....there's a thought.
  • Something you can't stand is actually a general thing that annoys you...

http://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/17017/general-things-that-annoy-you#latest
  • Riviera said:

Something you can't stand is actually a general thing that annoys you...

http://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/17017/general-things-that-annoy-you#latest

No, those are annoying things. I can't stand this.
  • Use of the term 'Reverse angle'.
  • Fresh tomatoes.

Tinned tomatoes.

Actually, tomatoes.
  • Watched the highlights of Stoke v Bournemouth, or should I say Lambert v Howe as it might have been billed for the amount of camera time these two commanded whilst play was going on. Grrrr.
  • I can't stand this

Looks mutual